From vaginal only to AO?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
MissChief

Re: From vaginal only to AO?

Post by MissChief » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:33 pm

I think what matters is talking about it before you surprise someone and not having any expectations. So discussing it and any questions and concerns, and always having my right to say "no" respected.

Daddy'sBabygirl

Post by Daddy'sBabygirl » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:54 am

Me, actually. My Daddy really wanted to do anal, but I wasn't into it. But I saw how happy it made him to talk about it, so I tried a little bit on my own. It wasn't awful, so I got some plugs and tried the smallest one for a while. Eventually I grew to really like having toys in my ass, and now were talking about him taking my anal virginity sometime soon!
Honestly it took patience on his part and some exploration on mine. But I couldn't be happier with how things are now.

susieo

Post by susieo » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:25 pm

My first experiences with anal were horrible. My husband just tried to ram it in, and it hurt so bad, I never even wanted to try ever again. Then I moved to Europe and met a very nice Greek man who insisted and listened to my concerns and went very slow. We spooned, and he stimulated me preparing me all the while whispering in my ear "i know you will open for me". Done and haven't looked back since; I love the voluptuous feeling of anal sex. So taking one step beyond where I have ever gone before (because I've been pretty attached to clit stimulation, etc) I suggested to a friend that I might want to go anal only, not really completely processing that meant giving up my clitoral orgasms. Yet, that is what it meant to him... and I agreed. So here we are with a new year and old woman that I am, it is going to happen. I've got the time and he has the desire so here we go. Wish me luck.