Help with Water based lube.

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Analonely

Re: Help with Water based lube.

Post by Analonely » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:23 pm

Gregory Peck wrote:
Analonely wrote:As I've just answered recently: look for Pjur. They will have the right lube for you, that's for sure.

Hi. We've tried a few of theirs. None delivers on the non-searing part, sadly. I will give that natural Xantaan another go.

How can you be sure lube is the problem if all of them failed the test?

Gregory Peck

Post by Gregory Peck » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:41 am

Analonely wrote:
Gregory Peck wrote:
Analonely wrote:As I've just answered recently: look for Pjur. They will have the right lube for you, that's for sure.

Hi. We've tried a few of theirs. None delivers on the non-searing part, sadly. I will give that natural Xantaan another go.

How can you be sure lube is the problem if all of them failed the test?[/quote

Hi. Because i have eliminated all other factors. Silicone is fine, saliva is fine, other body liquids are fine. Only the water based cause this problem.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:05 pm

Gregory Peck wrote:None delivers on the non-searing part, sadly...i have eliminated all other factors. Silicone is fine, saliva is fine, other body liquids are fine. Only the water based cause this problem.

Some people experience the searing you describe due to glycerin or other additives in many water based lubricants. There are a number of "natural" lubricants out there that do not contain these ingredients. Probably the most readily available would be the Wet Naturals by Wet.

http://stayswetlonger.com/products/wet- ... lubricant/

I have seen these carried at Walgreens and Target where I live.

Good luck!

Jesse

Post by Jesse » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:34 pm

I have had the same problem with water based lubes. When I started having anal sex with my wife thirteen years ago we realized that every water based lube we tried caused a burning pain in her ass and we would have to stop. We used various oil based and silicone based lubes, but we have always been searching for the perfect lube and recently switched to a new lube.

We are currently using aloe based lubes with much success and are trying different brands. We are enjoying Aloe Cadabra and use Naturalico Organic Intimate Lubricant to reapply when the Aloe Cadabra starts to get dry. The Naturalico Organic Intimate Lubricant does not stay slick enough when we start haveing anal sex with it, but works great after we start with Aloe Cadabra .

For many years we really enjoyed Probe Silky Light Lubricant. Probe has a thick version too, but we preferred the light version.

We also used Sliquid Organics Silk for many years. The Sliquid Organics Silk is a water/silicone hybrid lubricant but it feels great and doesn't burn her rectum.

I hope this helps.

Gregory Peck

Post by Gregory Peck » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:40 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
Gregory Peck wrote:None delivers on the non-searing part, sadly...i have eliminated all other factors. Silicone is fine, saliva is fine, other body liquids are fine. Only the water based cause this problem.

Some people experience the searing you describe due to glycerin or other additives in many water based lubricants. There are a number of "natural" lubricants out there that do not contain these ingredients. Probably the most readily available would be the Wet Naturals by Wet.

http://stayswetlonger.com/products/wet- ... lubricant/

I have seen these carried at Walgreens and Target where I live.

Good luck!

Thanks, i'll chek it out!

Gregory Peck

Post by Gregory Peck » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:41 am

Jesse wrote:I have had the same problem with water based lubes. When I started having anal sex with my wife thirteen years ago we realized that every water based lube we tried caused a burning pain in her ass and we would have to stop. We used various oil based and silicone based lubes, but we have always been searching for the perfect lube and recently switched to a new lube.

We are currently using aloe based lubes with much success and are trying different brands. We are enjoying Aloe Cadabra and use Naturalico Organic Intimate Lubricant to reapply when the Aloe Cadabra starts to get dry. The Naturalico Organic Intimate Lubricant does not stay slick enough when we start haveing anal sex with it, but works great after we start with Aloe Cadabra .

For many years we really enjoyed Probe Silky Light Lubricant. Probe has a thick version too, but we preferred the light version.

We also used Sliquid Organics Silk for many years. The Sliquid Organics Silk is a water/silicone hybrid lubricant but it feels great and doesn't burn her rectum.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jesse, i appreciate the suggestions. I will take a look!

carolcurves

Post by carolcurves » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:09 pm

[quote="Gregory Peck"]

Gregory...really good water based lube is "Boy Butter"
They make a few versions but their water based is very high quality.

https://boybutter.com/collections/boy-b ... -h2o-16-oz

I got a sample pack given to me and I was very impressed.
The texture, the smell, and no stain ...it's clear and "toy safe" . A good product with a rather strange name.
I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again.