How to delay an orgasm?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
KinkyGermanGuy

How to delay an orgasm?

Post by KinkyGermanGuy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:32 pm

Hi,

When having anal sex I feel like I come too early. Usually I can't hold it back for more than maybe 2-5 minutes. Guys: How do you delay an orgasm when having it sticking up in her channel?

Sgt_Valk

Re: How to delay an orgasm?

Post by Sgt_Valk » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:04 am

Wait 10 minutes and put it back in. I only have the issue if I go for long stints without it. Once i am back into the rhythem of doing it regularly, it takes longer and longer kinda capping out between 45-1hr. Alot of men's issues with cumming too fast is all in their head. If you are in a position with someone you are uncomfortable with or thinking to yourself "please dont cum too fast," you will probably cum really fast. It's like a woman yelling "please dont cum!" It is like a jizz trigger for me and i almost instantly blow up right after every time with little to no internal warning.
The Sgt

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:39 am

One of the great benefits of anal sex is how much more sensation it provides than vaginal. This can be a problem in some cases, as the enhanced stimulation can make it hard for either partner to delay orgasm.

Although my delay method is to think of Marlon Brando naked (the old fat one), if that doesn't work for you there are desensitizing lubricants that may help with this. I checked the KY website and found they have a spray called duration. As it is a KY product, it should be pretty widely available at your local Wal-Mart or drug store.

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:43 pm

This will sound vague but it's worth a shot: focus on her and on the activity, not on your sensations (your penis). If you're on the verge so soon you're probably too eager/anxious; don't be: start slowly, enjoy her and the moment (before and during), build up momentum (don't start full throttle), change the pace, etc.

Desensitizers will also desensitize your partner so it's a double-edged sword.

urabus

Post by urabus » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:46 am

I go down the Homer channel... "Think unsexy thoughts. Think unsexy thoughts."

If I think of what's happening (filling her ass with cum), its all over. So I really do think unsexy thoughts... might be what I have to do next day, or a chore I hate. Basically a mental disconnect to the physical sensations.

That's if I cant adjust the physical sensations.

If I can slow down, it works. I've practiced edging in the past and can recommend it to help train your mind.

Master.Dom.BBC

Post by Master.Dom.BBC » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:53 am

Hit the gym regularly or any other way you can exercise. Also there some special lube the can help you last longer.

Third option, not necessarily the best, yank the monkeys tail before you go for the big event.

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:36 pm

I am currently running into this issue now. After almost 2 years with almost no sexual activity(which were shoddy bj's at best) i have found a woman that actually wants to be AO with me. We have only done it a hand full of times, and the most recent i felt like things were going great, really started to get into it, then bang! Outta fuckin nowhere with almost no buildup at all, came in under 5 mins. Now i never claimed to be a marathon man jn the sheets, but with my ex, we were having 30-45 min anal sessions. And i dont know what has changed. Im used to being quick to the gun the first few times, but i feel like it shouldnt be like this cuz there is no buildup. I have put on a few pounds, but i dont know if that would cause such a drastic change. Any thoughts?
The Sgt

F655A

Post by F655A » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:19 am

Learn to edge. Once you've found that orgasm is optional, you'll have found a realm of your own sexuality and power that you didn't even know existed.

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:10 pm

I fail to understand how it works, but i am willing to try anything. Like i know what to do, but i dont know how it is supposed to help on a physical level
The Sgt

F655A

Post by F655A » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:33 am

It works by developing unity between physical/psychological/mental.