Finding a new partner.

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Bushi

Finding a new partner.

Post by Bushi » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:41 am

Hello, I'm new here.

I used to have an almost exclusive AO relationship with an ex. But that was 6 years ago.

I've been trying to find a new partner since then, but I've either been too busy or not cared. Now that I've been actively searching, I can't seem to find anyone.

Those "anal dating" sites are fake as fuck and I'm actually looking for a lifelong relationship so Craigslist or other sites are also out of the question. Are there any places that are good to look for AO dating or a likelyhood in the Detroit, MI area?

Sgt_Valk

Re: Finding a new partner.

Post by Sgt_Valk » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:41 am

As has been stated in previous posts, i would tend to agree with others, that looking for someone that is AO is somewhat absurd in the fact that we are so few in numbers. You should be lookin for someone that is a partner first and is open to or already enjoys anal. From there you have a strong foundation for a relationship, for most relationships founded on sex alone flop pretty fast. As your relationship blossoms, and your sex is plentiful, then might be the time to start working towards AO. Like many AO relationships, it was something that just seemed to happen over time.
The Sgt

Bushi

Post by Bushi » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:00 am

Finding a partner who is even interested in anal, let alone even talk to me is so unbelievably hard. I have messaged in the literal sense over 300+ people on OKC just in a 25 mile radius alone with very little to no response. I don't say anything sexual, I'm polite, I compliment, I mention something in someone's profile, I try to be funny. My profile is filled out. Nothing works.

Sadly, vaginal does very little, but gets the job done if I pretend it's anal. It still leaves me unsatisfied and sexually frustrated though.

It's really hard to find sexual compatability without talking about it, but the chemistry has to be there too. With that in mind, it makes me very lonely and depressed. That's why I use OKC, because I can see who for sure would absolutely not want to try or do anal and look at anyone else with an open mind.

Someone could be the nicest person in the world, but if they're not into it, I simply can't pursue the relationship. I feel like such an asshole for saying it, but I have to be happy as well.

Michks50

Post by Michks50 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:04 pm

My last relationship ended quickly because she said no anal! I broke up with her! My new girl is starting to really like anal and it's going great. Hope to keep moving more anal. We had 50/50 anal and vaginal this weekend. My next step is a beautiful plug. I'm super happy!!

Bushi

Post by Bushi » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:20 pm

Did you feel bad for it though? I would feel bad and feel like I would be wasting my time if I met someone offline who ended up saying no to anal.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:01 pm

Make it clear early on that it's important to you. Not up front or immediately, but when sex comes up naturally as a topic. If it's something that's important or essential for you in a relationship, you owe it to the both of you to be honest about it rather than get deeper into a doomed relationship where people will be much more hurt when things inevitably don't work.

Dating is about figuring out compatibility. If you need anal in a relationship and the woman you're dating has zero interest in it, that's a major compatibility issue and it's best to figure that out early.

Jack

Post by Jack » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:48 pm

Bushi --

Lots of good advice here, but let me add some suggestions about hopeful characteristics and strategy.

Look for the wallflower, not the trophy, but a lonely woman who thinks she's not attractive. Then add points for education, success, liberal-mindedness, and live-and-let-live attitude.

Smile at her a lot, and if she reciprocates, take her to lunch, and get her to talk. Become her friend. A lonely mature woman will often blossom in the glow of male attention. When this happens, tell her there's something about you that may be a deal-breaker, but keep her guessing. Finally, confess your secret. If she's smart, curious, and in love, she'll probably try anal, maybe after some internet research and a talk with her best girlfriend.

And remember, the mind is an erogenous zone.

Helpful regards,

Jack

John

Post by John » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:38 pm

I'm in a marriage now that my wife just can't handle anal, we have tried everything. My obsetion with anal didn't really start until later on in our relationship so there was no calling the relationship off at that time because the emotional ties where already developed and we was to far into the relationship. Plus she would agree to anal on occasion and a couple times we got to doing it pretty frequently at least once a day for a couple days strait. Then this last time we tried to make a comprises to start doing it at least twice a week and when we began the prep process and started engaging in anal she said it hurt to bad and didn't want to do it anymore. So I said fine and we haven't for almost two or three months and I will tell you now if it wasn't for my kids and her family I would probably have called the marriage off that night, but unfortunately I'm the one that has to make due with vaginal and a little oral every now and then if I'm lucky and wish that I had a more positive relationship toward anal. Sometimes I just wish I didn't like it because it is so frustrating because vaginal sex almost gives me no pleasure, I go off but it takes forever and sometimes I just get frustrated and say the hell with it, and even if I so go off its just like "blah" so bland and boaring. So my advice to you is don't wait to long before you tell her you love anal sex and would like to work towards an anal only relationship. You are a lucky man to have found this out before being married for 4 years and a 14 month old and another one on the way, not that I would trade them but I just wish she would compromise and relax when we did it. But oh well I guess. Good luck my friend hope your journey is well and you find what you seek.

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:39 pm

Lower your standards. Find a women or shemale with low self esteem, and take advantage. I am not promoting abuse or anything, just realistic in getting the anal sex you desire.

yosemitespam

Post by yosemitespam » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:45 pm

Yikes.