Plug pinching?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Sgt_Valk

Plug pinching?

Post by Sgt_Valk » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:47 pm

So my sub wanted a plug upgrade, in size and a change of materials from TPE to silicone. We went from a trinity bibes beaded toy with a t-shaped base to B-Balls Butt Plug. It also has a T-shaped base but pinches along the sides. Is there any easy workaround for this?
The Sgt

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Plug pinching?

Post by analsexonly » Tue May 22, 2018 3:47 pm

I apologize for having missed this question when it was originally posted.

It ultimately comes down to the shape and the wearer's body and how well they pair together. Some combinations are more uncomfortable or cause pinching. Sometimes a plug will have a sharper edge on it somewhere that causes discomfort. Or if there's hair present, a material like silicone can grab on the hair and cause an uncomfortable/painful effect. Sometimes a bit more lube on the neck/base where it contacts skin can help temporarily. Baby powder might help. Hair removal, if there is any present, almost always helps with anal compared to hair being present.

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Fri May 25, 2018 7:55 am

I had to laugh at this. I don't know if it is also true in the US, but over here to 'pinch' is a slang term for steal or take without asking. :lol:

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:10 pm

I have had this happen. While not familiar wearing the exact plug you may have, I have worn many t-shaped base plugs.

Some of these t-bases are thicker than others and what happens is there might be too much space between your cheeks and anus. This causes a bit of hair to constantly brush between the walls of one's anus and the base. Very uncomfortable. Make sure you shave well if necessary, if completely bare, than make sure you can fit the bulb inside with a good 'seal' before trying to wear long term. If not, it's time to shop for a new fit.

Another thing that happens is matter of material. Some silicone is gripper than other ones. In this case I found applying vaseline to base itself, after your anal lube, reduces the friction until you built up a good amount sweat/discharge or simply the heat of your bum softens the silicone a little. If not, time to shop for a new fit.

Lastly, another trick is to bend the 'wings' if you will backward a little as the bulb is inserted. Put your thumb on the bottom ridge and middle finger on the top and ease it in so that the ends are as bend out from the base as possible. When the bulb is sucked in, still hold it for a bit and let the ass fully contract around the bulb. Then gently let the ends of the base relax. What it does is allow a nice seal between the base and anus without a lot of air or hair coming into contact with the anus. If the base is too thick or has no give at all this might have mixed results but worth trying anyway if you are determined to use a particular plug.