Want to incorporate vibrator...

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Want to incorporate vibrator...

Post by analsexonly » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:37 am

fantasizing-realist wrote:
alljazzedup wrote:
. I ordered the butt plugs and some lube (which we almost never use since I can provide more than needed just by thinking about him taking my ass) .

Time out. Any physician or anatomist will tell you that the anus produces very little natural lubricant, so what's going on with you?

As FarmerDan notes, it's not extremely common, but there are people who do produce greater amounts of anal mucous than the average person, enough to use it as sexual lubricant, as well as those who produce it in response to arousal.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:34 am

My wife produces a great deal of anal mucous. We usually only need to lube her anus to allow penetration - and often only with my precum- and I slip in easily. She gets wetter & wetter during sex.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:58 am

I already met a woman who didn't need any lube for anal sex because she was naturally lubricating this way :)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:21 pm

French Lover wrote:I already met a woman who didn't need any lube for anal sex because she was naturally lubricating this way :)

Since I haven't encountered any actual scientific studies on the matter, but it comes up with moderate frequency in anal/AO conversations, it's possible that it's more common than we think and people just don't talk about it so it seems rare.

Simba

Post by Simba » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:31 am

French Lover wrote:I already met a woman who didn't need any lube for anal sex because she was naturally lubricating this way :)

It's evolution: women are already evolving to adapt to anal sex...

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:00 am

A nice thought!