How to tell him

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Buttwoman

How to tell him

Post by Buttwoman » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:57 pm

Hi, this is my first post other than my intro.
I've been AO for avery long time, and was in a long term relationship with a guy, and with a girl before that. It's been a while since I've had a new lover. Enter- Mr. Right. We've dated, and on Friday, we're going to get naked for the first time.
How have women here brought up their AO status? I'm sure he'll have no problem with me offering him anal, but how do I explain I don't want him to lick my pussy, and that it's essentially off limits? It may seem intriguing at first, but how about the long run? Pretty much everything he will have learned about sex will not apply here.
I don't want to scare him off, but I don't want to lie there like a statue, while he endlessly goes down on me, or watch TV while he plows my pussy, thinking he's doing great.
I like this guy, so any advice, specially if you've been there, done that, would be great.

PedrofurPrez

Re: How to tell him

Post by PedrofurPrez » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:20 pm

I think with these things honesty is always the best policy. A person can warm up to new preferences, if an understanding is reached. It just depends on the guy. If he's right for you, I think he'll meet you where you are.

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:55 am

Out of the many possible approaches, being honest is the simplest and probably the best one. You want to start off this relation with the right foot, although I think you'll only have to be blunt (draw the line) in a last case scenario.

I believe the best way to ease him into it is not making it about you in an imperative kind of way, i.e., "I don't want you to do this and that; I don't like it."(like I saw you on another post — I get sore, I get bored, etc.), but more like "I'd like to try making this (moment) exclusive, special.". Tell him how you feel about it in a wholesome/relational way — how it's more intimate, how do you want him to make you cum, how much better you enjoy it/the feeling and sensations (be descriptive on the details here, he'll get worked up for sure). If he's able to grasp the depth and meaning of the act itself and the way you feel about it, there's a high probability that he'll get completely hooked up.

Good luck ;)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:48 pm

Be honest about your needs, the earlier the better. If you'll be incompatible in that manner, it's better to know now than get deeper into feelings for each other and being unhappy sexually as a result.