Piss in Ass

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Buttwoman

Re: Piss in Ass

Post by Buttwoman » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:33 am

Most men can't pee with a full blown erection. I've waited til after he comes, and just starts going soft. My ass is still easy to get into. Then he can pee freely into it. I like to do it in the bathtub. I've had little accidents before.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:51 pm

I'll confess to doing this numerous times with my wife, although not lately. We've even used it in place of an enema when we wanted to have anal sex, but she felt the need to clean out and we were someplace where we didn't have any other way to perform an enema. We would get in the shower and I would just penetrate her with the head of my penis and let go. I've never really had much of an issue urinating with a hard-on.

It's certainly an interesting feeling to fill her ass with piss after she's already clean, then fuck it till orgasm. Everyone should try it once, as long as they're not too grossed out by the idea.

F655A

Post by F655A » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:07 pm

Enematopoeia?

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:46 am

I expressed interest in this after reading the thread here and tried it recently. My sister and husband were keen to try it out actually.

Basically, we decided the best thing to do was to gape my asshole. I lied forward with my keens tucked under me and my ass exposed. My sister gaped my asshole and my husband pissed into my gaped ass. Then they switched and my husband stretched me open so my sister could pee inside me.

They did this a few times. My husband more so than my sister. Apparently he was more thirsty throughout the day. :lol:

It was very messy but we were outside, so whatever.

It felt okay. I didn't feel uncomfortable but I am used to getting full enemas for cleaning and general enema play. I was nowhere near full capacity though. Which might have effected my enjoyment to a degree. Perhaps next time we will use a funnel but that seemed kinda comical and not sexy at the time we tried.

Thanks for the suggestion. I know my partners enjoyed themselves and that was my goal. It was nice to be used in this manner for the first time.

Vaselino

Post by Vaselino » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:33 pm

Buttwoman wrote:A full bladder is less than a pint....

Not in MY bathroom it isn't.
I had made explicit measurements so I could report back to my urologist. My methodology was to have an empty 2 liter soda bottle (with cap) available in the bathroom so I could go in there if I woke up in the night and do careful measurement with measuring cups in the morning when I was fully awake. (Yes, I later sterilized the measuring cups.)
If I had drunk a lot of liquid during an evening and woke up having to take a wicked piss, it was not to go dribble, dribble, drip or a paltry pint. 32 ounces ( a full quart :o ) was not rare, 34½ ounces :shock: was the largest I measured.
Neal Vaselino :)

thongeveryday

Post by thongeveryday » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:14 am

I do this all the time actually, but by myself. I have a speculum that I open very wide and lay on my back with my ass in the air. With my hole spread open wide I simply piss up in the air straight into the speculum. I usually drink a lot of water knowing that I want to do this, so I have huge releases of piss. Usually just like an enema it comes right out. However, I have had the same happen, and just continued with my glass wand to find the rest of the release.