Piss in Ass

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
denial_switch

Piss in Ass

Post by denial_switch » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:28 am

Hi there-

I am curious to hear about people's experiences with pissing in the ass. I am particularly interested in the details around direct cock to ass urination. While I of course like salacious accounts I am here to ask for details on what happened for people around mess, release, and absorption.

I have only done this once (receiving) and it was outside because I was worried about making a mess indoors. He pissed deep in my ass while I was flat on my belly. When he pulled out we replaced his cock with a plug and stayed out there for a while in the hot sun cuddling. He told me he released a large volume - and it did go on for quite a while! I felt so full and happy and blissed out. When I did go inside to the loo (about 20-30 minutes after) I was surprised that very little came back out. I sort of expected it to be like an enema but it wasn't. I little liquid squirt then nothing. It seems I absorbed his pee into me.

What I want to know is if this is likely to happen again in this way?
Have other people had this experience?

If I can count on it then I can take his piss in my ass when we are in our soft, dry bed too. Mmmmm

As you might imagine I can't find many details in articles on line. :-)

I would really like to hear about other's experiences in this realm.

Thanks!

AnnoMundi

Re: Piss in Ass

Post by AnnoMundi » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:30 pm

If my memory of biology class serves me right the large intestine do serve to extract remaining fluids from what is inside them. But not that much in half an hour. I like to apply Occam's Razor here, always go for the simplest most plausible solution. And what is more plausible, a large massive volume of piss being absorbed into the large intestine in less then half an hour, or him mistaking an average to small piss for a large one due to being embedded in your ass (messing with his sensations) and not being able to see it? (messing with his vision)

I would suspect the latter.

F655A

Post by F655A » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:44 pm

That is such an awesomely hot story! I wish I had personal experiences to relate.

It surprises me not in the least that very little came out. The large intestine is meant to absorb moisture, as needed. You say you were in the hot sun (and therefore probably somewhat dehydrated), and then had 30 minutes or so for absorption. Whatever didn't absorb probably just passed deeper into your colon. Repeat results may vary. If you're well hydrated, then the trip to the loo might perhaps be accompanied by a sense of some urgency.

It sounds so hot though, I can't think why you wouldn't keep experimenting until you've got the system down pat.

KinkyGermanGuy

Post by KinkyGermanGuy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:40 am

I had done this with my ex wife every now and then. Filling her with a full bladder was definitely more than she would find comfortable. so I filled her only until she complained.

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:11 am

A full bladder is less than a pint. If you've played with enemas, that's usually 2 quarts. Four times a full bladder. If you fill her up, it's probably nowhere near as much as you think.
A piss enema can be fun, it's just so uber kinky, and forbidden. Do it in the bathtub, outside, or ruin your mattress.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:52 pm

Piss in ass?! I never thought of it, but sounds at least interesting! I'm also curious to hear feedback both from givers and recipients!

Comment: I never measured the capacity of my bladder, but when it's so full I cannot wait a minute more (it happens very rarely) my emptying act lasts quite more than a while. Sometimes I wonder how I could have so much water inside my belly... Maybe sizes vary...
Think, it's free ;-)

AnalObsession

Post by AnalObsession » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:43 pm

I'd love to try this myself. Though it seems more likely that I'd be the giver. Not because I don't want to be the receiver, it's just that I can't imagine how I could be fucked and pissed in at the same time during pegging. Maybe if she were trans but otherwise? Don't know.

F655A

Post by F655A » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:42 pm

Funnel in the ass? I saw it on a video once, and thought, "ya know, that would work!" It certainly did for them. Though a funnel sounds kind of un-sexy, I think I could easily overlook that just to have the rest of the experience. I can't imagine there'd be many ladies who would find it exciting. But maybe I'd be wrong. Why not? What's good for the goose can be good for the gander too. It might give a woman a kink-thrill of power that would be a real turn-on.

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Wed May 03, 2017 6:12 am

We've done pissing in the ass. Done it a few different ways - my cock inside my wife and just letting go - that's fun. Also used funnels on both of us. Tried using enema bulbs/syringes with piss in them as well. Good way to combine the love of anal, piss play and enemas together :)
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:56 am

I don't typically have a urine fetish. But I am curious about having my husband "go" in my ass after reading this thread.

Enemas we've done before- just water. Anal creampie is almost half the reason I enjoy anal so much. So it seems this might be a nice thing to try for a new sensation.

How does the man urinate while penetrating your bum though? The logistics are kinda difficult for me to imagine.