stretching while sleeping?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
mat5x

stretching while sleeping?

Post by mat5x » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:29 am

Seems to me that with many women I've been with there's a large psychological more than physical factor for stretching enough.

Some women wear plugs to bed which I think it's a great idea to get your whole subconscious used to it at a deep level.

Problem is that it doesnt take advantage of the state of sleep relaxation to stretch more than the plug neck.

I am thinking of some kinda inflatable device that would inflate and deflate slowly (over hours?) to gently stretch the ring more and more but not enough to wake the person.

Pretty tricky to construct of course (and electronics involved for delay and mechanical inflation) but... people get pretty creative when it comes to sex :)

(course an attentive boyfriend could wake and give a small squeeze to an inflatable plug too, if timing was right and he didnt wake her moving around :) )

(problem is most inflatable plugs inflate the bulb/head not the shaft where the stretch is.)

AnnoMundi

Re: stretching while sleeping?

Post by AnnoMundi » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:36 pm

mat5x wrote:Seems to me that with many women I've been with there's a large psychological more than physical factor for stretching enough.

Some women wear plugs to bed which I think it's a great idea to get your whole subconscious used to it at a deep level.

Problem is that it doesnt take advantage of the state of sleep relaxation to stretch more than the plug neck.

I am thinking of some kinda inflatable device that would inflate and deflate slowly (over hours?) to gently stretch the ring more and more but not enough to wake the person.

Good idea. My first instinct was to just think why not insert a buttplug with a really fat neck, but then, those might be really uncomfortable at first, especially to go to sleep with. To go to sleep with a plug that feels comfortable and awaken with a plug that feels like Hotkinkjo has given you a total work over, hmmm, tempting.
Pretty tricky to construct of course (and electronics involved for delay and mechanical inflation) but... people get pretty creative when it comes to sex :)

(course an attentive boyfriend could wake and give a small squeeze to an inflatable plug too, if timing was right and he didn't wake her moving around :) )

I could never do that. Once I'm asleep you can basically shoot a cannon next to my bed.
(problem is most inflatable plugs inflate the bulb/head not the shaft where the stretch is.)

That's inherit to anything that inflates, air will go where it is free to expand, not where there's the most resistance. In this case the sphincter. Which is why inflatable won't work. Something more mechanical is needed. Like a self expanding speculum.

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:33 pm

Thats a neat idea with the speculum till you really think about it, you want something blocking it while you are sleeping to avoid accidents, you can do a full clean out with enemas but you asleep for a long time. About enough time for your enemas to be ineffective by the time you wake up. And you would have to be extremely careful with something like this. Gotta think of your ass like a rubber band, even a rubber band has its limits. A machine like this would have to be able to feel a certain amount of resistance and stop increasing if it gets to that resistance.
The Sgt

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:15 pm

Perhaps a speculum covered inside a butt plug? With some inflation taking place to cover up the new slack? As for resistance I'd say that it should naturally have a set expansion maximum.

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:07 pm

lol i think we might be onto something here
anyone want to start a buttplug business?
The Sgt

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:41 pm

You might want to try that on yourself before you go into business!

I think you'll find that the anal sphincter closes up tight during sleep (that's it's resting position) and that this can be quite painful when you are plugged.

The rectum also dries out during sleep, adding to the discomfort.

Personally I find the best stretching device is a set of fingers - they come in 5 handy graduations, and if they're attached to a suitable human being they adjust perfectly to all requirements!
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

mat5x

Post by mat5x » Fri May 05, 2017 9:55 pm

FarmerDan wrote:You might want to try that on yourself before you go into business!

I think you'll find that the anal sphincter closes up tight during sleep (that's it's resting position) and that this can be quite painful when you are plugged.

The rectum also dries out during sleep, adding to the discomfort.

Personally I find the best stretching device is a set of fingers - they come in 5 handy graduations, and if they're attached to a suitable human being they adjust perfectly to all requirements!

This is one of my most favourite games to play with my partners in bed (with their prior standing permission). See how far I can get before they wake up. :) (and then it turns into me getting them off by finding their g spot from the back... so a pretty good deal all round as it gets me off, if we don't just get more serious than that :) ).

As for dryness, a thick lube that doenst dry out (vaseline isnt great... coconut oil too thin...) would be good. Probe thick is pretty good, but I wish it was thicker (seems thinner these days and super hard to find). When you first put a bit of soap on it to wash it off damn stuff is slipperier than wet ice on teflon -- and sticks in strands like natural thick mucus, wont wash off readily -- or wear away (wish it was that slippery during normal use! I've tried it with the slightest hint of soap, but it still irritates). Some chemist needs to get on top of that and make a bundle in the 'serious about anal' market. (ie this website :) )

As for the sphincter + air to inflate a dildo, I've had an inflatable dildo that wasnt like these cheap ones you get these days that are as thin as a baloon - it was much thicker material, and I dont know if they had longitudonal 'ribs' inside it or somehow the construction of the material, but it inflated pretty evenly for the most part. It was really great, I should get another for training my girls :) Unfortunately the darn hose shore off the edge cuz of various pressure from use (they never put the hose on the side, but on the end, so you cant sit on it, duh).

Also, I cant be awake ALL night training them you know, gotta rest up for the next day's activities!

Rubberbloke2

Post by Rubberbloke2 » Fri May 14, 2021 4:05 am

I have a few metal Meo stretch anal plugs with stoppers that I can sleep in very easy