Newbie taking the next step

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Luckylad

Newbie taking the next step

Post by Luckylad » Tue May 02, 2017 7:54 pm

Hey all!

So my wife and i after being together for 14yrs and married 2 have started anal play and much to my surprise after previouly rebuffing my efforts has got well into anal play - it now turns out she absolutely loves having her ass eaten out while she gets off on her vibrator, its got to the point now where if im giving her a massage she will get up on all fours and puts her ass into my face and i rub it for ages - obviously for me this is hot as hell but tentively i want us to up the ante if you will.

Weve been at this stage for quite some time now where weve both firmly established that she mega enjoys her ass being licked and rubbed and the last couple of times she's tried to push down against my fingers to go in but i think theres not enough lube and i dont want to force it and ruin the whole experience.

So knowing how she loves to get off is there any water based lubes or homebrew methods that are safe to ingest so i can incorprate me eating her out and using my tongue or finger to slowly insert at the same time to move to the next level without causing her any discomfort?

Weve been together for this long and have never had any other parnters inbetween times and it feels as exciting now when we first got together all those years ago with our new found anal play - any prospectives and advice would be greatly appreciated.

highriders

Re: Newbie taking the next step

Post by highriders » Fri May 05, 2017 10:27 am

Hello,

Congrats on the progress. Take it slow and use lots of lubrication. Spend time massaging all the muscles in and around the butt/hips/thighs. Take your time and strive to be in tune with your wife. Good luck.

My wife and I have been using Organic Coconut Oil for the last 10 years or so. We've found it to be a really great natural lubricant, which also has antiseptic and other positive attributes.

Quebass

Re: Newbie taking the next step

Post by Quebass » Sun May 07, 2017 1:53 am

My advice is to get passionate. Lick her there and ensure she is really horny. Then tell her what you want to do! For me anal is all about consent .. we both wanna do this!!!! Then just take your time. Don't over do the situation and gently slide it in she'll love it.

Haha my experience anyway 8-)