Anal only dating?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
gromm

Re: Anal only dating?

Post by gromm » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:21 pm

AnnoMundi wrote: And that's probably what most men who are into anal do. They probably don't expect to get any anal, period, or hopefully that only after some considerable time that she might get adventurous.

Not this guy, that's for sure. I've had loads of luck finding women who are into anal because I've been in the kink scene since I was in my early 20s. It's practically kindergarten stuff to most of the people I've met.

I've even met a couple of women who either were anal-only or were into me purely because I like anal so much. They needed to get it in the ass, and for a while there, I was the go-to guy for it, so they were direct about what they wanted.

I'm not quite hung up on anal-only, it's more of a welcome surprise to me. But either way, if I were ever dating in the vanilla world again, it's a second date question as far as I'm concerned. If they're not at least interested, I'm outta there.

Dating is a process of elimination I say. Don't be afraid to scare them away if they aren't interested in the real you.

fantasizing-realist

Post by fantasizing-realist » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:12 pm

Lookiwolf wrote:
Haunter wrote:
Let me present you with this scenario: I am a woman. I have met an awesome guy. We're going to have sex. I tell him I only want anal. He says "sure, no problem!". Then the moment I get distracted in the middle of it, he puts it in my vagina. I tell him to stop. He doesn't. Because he was lying, and he's a scumbag, and it was impossible to tell until the moment it happened.

And it should end with a call to the police and a jail sentence because hey, it's rape.

u, no. Pretty sure that "consenting to sex" just means consentign to sex in general as far as law is concerned. If we went so far as to include specifics on what kind of sex, then couples would have to script out every single detail in advance, now wouldn't they?

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:09 pm

No. That's rape if you are not consenting anymore.
If you say "ok" and then "no" because it hurts or because you don't want anymore, even if the guy is already inside, this is RAPE.
This is the basic of consenting.

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:39 am

I think we're on a extremely dangerous slippery slope here where everything can get called a rape if its not to the liking of one of the partners. Rape should be the sexual assault of a person against their wishes. For that massive grey area between actual rape and consensual sex, there should be something else instead. A lesser crime. Just like there is premeditated killing is murder, but accidental is called manslaughter.

The guy is still a douche though.