Ass to Mouth

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Backdoorlover

Re: Ass to Mouth

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:12 am

Buttwoman wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:11 pm
Congratulations, you've discovered degrading women!

I want to reply to this.

I know it’s a 5 year old claim, but I feel I need to rectify this. I am not and will never be into degrading women of anyone else, for that matter. I had anal with 3 women. Asked the first two if they would consider ass to mouth and they told me to not even talk about it. So I shut up. It’s their dececion.

Then when the anal started with my current girlfriend, I gathered my balls and texted her I had something important to ask her, regarding sex. She got afraid that I wanted to do a threesome or swinging. So when I told her in person I had been fantasizing about ass to mouth for like 2 decades, and told her how to prep for it, her answer was “ooh is that all, let’s try it”. Next we ‘ve bought a rectal douche and then gave it a try. Instead of degraded, she feels loved. She enjoys my strong reaction to it and the idea that she’s making me live my biggest fantasy, makes her happy and horny. If a woman, who takes my cock from her ass to her mouth with a big smile on her face, is a degraded woman then my whole idea of degradation is wrong.

If something can be said about this, it would be that I am the most thankfull man alive, because she chooses to give me this pleasure.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:50 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:12 am
Buttwoman wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:11 pm
Congratulations, you've discovered degrading women!

I want to reply to this.

I know it’s a 5 year old claim, but I feel I need to rectify this. I am not and will never be into degrading women of anyone else, for that matter. I had anal with 3 women. Asked the first two if they would consider ass to mouth and they told me to not even talk about it. So I shut up. It’s their dececion.

Then when the anal started with my current girlfriend, I gathered my balls and texted her I had something important to ask her, regarding sex. She got afraid that I wanted to do a threesome or swinging. So when I told her in person I had been fantasizing about ass to mouth for like 2 decades, and told her how to prep for it, her answer was “ooh is that all, let’s try it”. Next we ‘ve bought a rectal douche and then gave it a try. Instead of degraded, she feels loved. She enjoys my strong reaction to it and the idea that she’s making me live my biggest fantasy, makes her happy and horny. If a woman, who takes my cock from her ass to her mouth with a big smile on her face, is a degraded woman then my whole idea of degradation is wrong.

If something can be said about this, it would be that I am the most thankfull man alive, because she chooses to give me this pleasure.

I totally understand how you feel about this @Backdoorlover . I chatted with a (submissive) woman who blogged about her sex life. She talked in-depth about how she grew to love ass to mouth because her husband was extra horny and excited for it. When he asked her, she said doing something simple as a blowjob after assfuck wasn’t hard at all and she secretly savored smelling and tasting his cock with cum/ass juices. So she did it for him as much and he wanted because she loves him. She knows that he will never get that experience with other women, only her. That’s how I see it personally. Any kink or sexual act you’re into, if your partner can indulge in it also, why is degradation even a question.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:37 pm

My woman is naturally submissive to me, in our sexlife. Early on she told me I could do anything with her I wanted. As long as it it with just the both of us. No sex with other people stuff. Tha’s where she draws the line.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:01 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:37 pm
My woman is naturally submissive to me, in our sexlife. Early on she told me I could do anything with her I wanted. As long as it it with just the both of us. No sex with other people stuff. Tha’s where she draws the line.

Yes, that is pretty much how we are too. She likes to be sexually submissive to me, though acts the Brat sometimes, but that's just her thing. We also are monogamous.