Experience with wife

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Regent

Experience with wife

Post by Regent » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:47 pm

Hi!
Decided to tell about our (me and wife) anal sex.
We married since 2010 year.
Before we dated wife had anal sex with her ex-bf. But she disliked it because of some pain and discomfort, as she told me.
I many times asked my wife for anal but she refused.
... After 5 years of the marrige, then she was pregnant second child, somehow she agreed to try! For me it was first time at all, and it was awesome! I cumed into wife's ass and, that more great, she has orgasm from anal too!
After that time we had anal sex from tome to time but not regulary.
One day I told to my wife that I very like anal sex, but she answered quite hard that she like it too but not often. As she explained she fear to loose normal anal tight and fear some possibly anal problems that may be in future.

Some advise how to bring her over this point of view!?
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983

Buttwoman

Re: Experience with wife

Post by Buttwoman » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:11 am

There is a thread running currently about the long term effects on the ass from sex. To recap- There are no long term effects. After sex it goes back to being just like it was before- forever. Asses were designed for a lifetime of rough use. Everything you've heard was a lie, myth, or someone with a motive to keep you from having good sex. The only effect will be it opens easier to accept whatever is going in. That's more mental, and relaxation, than physical.
Bang away at it all you want, and enjoy!
-Buttwoman (who has been having anal almost daily for more than forty years, and has never pooped her pants)

Regent

Re: Experience with wife

Post by Regent » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:07 am

:D
Good approvement!
Will be work at this direction!)
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983