Is it harmful to wear butt plug for a whole day?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
shengzhe

Is it harmful to wear butt plug for a whole day?

Post by shengzhe » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:45 am

I have just started on anal. I saw some videos putting long double ended dildo all the way up their ass. I wanted to do it too. I asked others jow and they told me to start off with wearing butt plug all day,but is it harmful?(The size is 155mm/38mm)

Buttwoman

Re: Is it harmful to wear butt plug for a whole day?

Post by Buttwoman » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:46 am

I posted a tutorial on long dildos for you.
I know lots of people who use a butt plug all day, every day. Remove it for defecating. Your asshole may take longer to recover after a whole day, and take a while to go back to it's pristine shape, but it will. You will need to remove it, and relube a few times a day, if it's a bit messy, that may be a problem at work. Gas will pass right around it, so you won't explode. Go ahead and try.
Start a little bigger than you think. Little, or skinny ones fall out. You probably want a fat head, and a thin shaft, to give your sphincter something to hold onto.
I have found that about 4 hours is my maximum. It starts to chafe, and become bothersome. You may have to try lots of different plugs to find one that stays in, and remains comfortable.

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:38 am

Shengzhe- Just to give you an idea of my qualifications for giving advice, this is one of my buttplugs. It takes patience, lots of lube, and about 45 minutes to get this in. It's very nice once it's in place. It weighs over 1 kg.
Attachments
IMG_0346.JPG
IMG_0346.JPG (114.6 KiB) Viewed 10966 times

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:49 am

It is not harmful, but as Buttwoman pointed out, everyone has their own limits and while one person may be able to wear a plug all day, others may not. It is possible to push those limits if you are interested in doing so, however. Wear it for as long as is comfortable, until it no longer is, then remove it. The next time you try, see if you can go a little longer. Repeat until you can comfortably wear it as long as you want.

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:26 am

Exactly. If you use one at work, and have to remove it for whatever reason, you probably don't want to cross the public area to wash it. I used to carry a ziplock bag, for such emergencies.

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:56 pm

Buttwoman wrote:I know lots of people who use a butt plug all day, every day. Remove it for defecating.

Is it possible (and by possible I mean advisable) to wear one that goes up to the sigmoid colon, that is, will you know when you'd have to go to the bathroom?

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:55 pm

I've never seen a butt plug that long.
I often insert an 18" dildo, half in the sigmoid, half in the rectum, and leave it there all day. I'm cleaned out when I do it, so no chance I'll need to poop.

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:11 pm

It's totally possible to wear a plug all day. As already said, know your limits. What is important with regard to one's limitations (especially when trying thing out initially) is to recognize when you are in discomfort or over exerting.

If insertion is becoming difficult- stop. Adjust, try again or try something else.

If you are in discomfort- stop. Remove it, give yourself some time. Try something else later.

This is actually how you get better at things, not just sex related obviously. But one must recognize and adjust to what your are physically experiencing.

Personally, I wear a plug all day. I remove it to defecate, bathe and sex (obviously). We like variety. So I do wear different ones just to change it up a bit. Most are the standard teardrop shape. Though occasionally I wear the longer dildo like ones.

I do not prefer to wear, so to speak, actual dildos or toys like Jade Eggs/BenWa balls, etc. They usually do not stay in well and are much more uncomfortable to wear for most of the day as I am doing the things one normally does; working, running errands, playing with my kids, cooking, shopping, etc.

Dildos can be tricky for long term wear. Mileage may vary. But generally they are just not shaped or suited for wearing all day and actually going about your day.

I would suggest starting off with a small plug and wear it for a few hours if not uncomfortable. Than step it up in duration and size as you feel more & more comfortable. If you can wear a dildo for extended duration- cool. Step up to the size you desire just the same. The process doesn't change much when it comes to anal insertions.

shengzhe

Post by shengzhe » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:51 am

would it be better if I use coconut oil as lube as it dries up slower than water based lubes? ( sorry for not replying or others, was pretty busy with other activities :D

Analien

Post by Analien » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:20 am

From my own experience, I would always prefer a water or silicone based lube with occasional re-lubing to coconut oil for longer butt plug wearing.
The reason is that coconut oil tends to be absorbed more quickly by mucuous membrane.
The best thing, however, would be to try both ways first and find out what works best for you.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.