Question about enema.

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
A. Nalprophet

Re: Question about enema.

Post by A. Nalprophet » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:42 am

No no no! You don't need 2 liters! 100ml is enough, few times. Check my site! :mrgreen:
Make Anal Great Again:

Learn how to do it the right way!

https://www.theanalbible.com/

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:52 am

A.Nalprophet- I don't think you read the posts running up to this. He wants to insert LONG objects past the sigmoid bend, and well into the colon. 100ML. is great for cleansing the rectum for anal sex. If he doesn't clean further up, he'll end up making a much bigger mess than when he started, and I (personally) don't believe we should be pushing feces backwards.

gurlcrazy

Post by gurlcrazy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:44 pm

You can clean out your rectum all you want with no risk of ill effects as long as you use plain water. If you want to clean out your entire colon, that's a different matter and you probably need to add some electrolytes. In that case Google Max private total colon clean out. The only thing I disagree with Max on is that fiber is always good

Simba

Post by Simba » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:50 am

On the subject of enemas, I can share my own experience: I happen to have some eczema on a very tiny area on my anus, which makes it very sensitive to friction. Long story short: if I use toilet paper too much, I can bleed and suffer horrible itching. So I do daily enemas using that thing:

It's not big at all, only 140ml, but it's sufficient.

Basically, I go to the bathroom, if I'm naturally clean after I shit I don't do an enema, and if I'm not, I clean up the mess a bit with a few sheets, then clean my rectum with the douche. You don't actually need to push the tube in the ass, just get it past the anus. Most of the time filling it just once is enough. I just use water. I don't clean before I shit, I do it after.

I'm doing this everyday for years without an issue. Frankly, even if my eczema were cured, I'd still to it because I have a flatter stomach and I feel lighter and clean.

I'm bisexual and I enjoy anal sex as well as ass to mouth, and I'm clean 99% of the times simply doing this. If I have a date with a guy/dominant woman, I do clean my ass before, fingering to check if I'm OK to go. Just in case, I bring the douche with me.

If you simply get fucked by a cock or a normal sized dildo, I don't recommend pushing more water than needed, or pushing water past the interior sphincter.

I give the same recommendations to my female partners, and they similarly don't have issues when I fuck them.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:43 pm

My wife performs enemas on a semi-regular basis, when we want to have a longer anal session, or she just doesn't feel all that clean. I would guess it's about 50% of the time, or just about every other day. She's not suffered any issues in all the years she's done this. It gives her the confidence to relax, knowing she's cleaned out, and enjoy anal sex without having to worry about an accident.