Question about enema.

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
shengzhe

Question about enema.

Post by shengzhe » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:17 am

I am new to anal play and they all said always do an enema before doing any anal activity. So i brought a 2 liter one(hanging not sqeeze) what position should I use and it is dangerous?

Buttwoman

Re: Question about enema.

Post by Buttwoman » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:02 am

Enema fans argue about the long term effects of daily enemas. Some say you may become dependant on them, and lose the ability to defecate normally. A use it or lose it scenario. Others have been doing it everyday for years. Your call. My favorite way is to hang it by the shower head. As warm water as you find comfortable. Use lots of lube in your ass, and on the douche tip (The one with holes along the sides). Get on all fours in the tub. Squirt some water into just your rectum, with the tip just into your ass. Then you should be able to slip it past the sigmoid valve. Turn it back on half way, and as it fills the colon, you should be able to slip it in at least another 20cm.. When the bag is empty enjoy, and hold it til you start getting cramps. The length of time is totally up to you. If i'm just cleaning out for anal play, I don't hold it at all. You are now faced with the chioce- Go over to the toilet, or let it go right there in the tub. It's the same plumbing, so don't say Ewww!
Now repeat twice. The second and third time you probably won't take a whole bag before cramps. Do what you can.
Remember to wait after the last expulsion, there's always a little surprise in a few minutes.
I've found for anal play, I can go 48 hours with my rectum, and colon squeaky clean. After 24 hours, I have a little bulb cleanout if I'm going to have anal sex. You will find your own schedule.
There are lots of good resources on the net. Google erotic enemas. Don't put soap, salt, coffee, or alcohol in you enemas until you understand how YOUR bowels work.

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:09 pm

Buttwoman wrote:There are lots of good resources on the net. Google erotic enemas. Don't put soap, salt, coffee, or alcohol in you enemas until you understand how YOUR bowels work.

It is said that water enemas can cause electrolyte imbalance; I don't know the exact implications of that, but have you or anybody you knew ever had any health complications from recurrent use of water enemas?

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:51 pm

People I know are 50/50 on adding salt for that reason.
Personally, I would use plain water, and not do it every day.
I clean out as needed- a deep cleanse for deep insertions or fisting. A rectal cleanout for anal sex. I also know when I'm clean, and when I'm not.

shengzhe

Post by shengzhe » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:29 am

Thank you people for the reply, but I dont have a tub so what position is the best for enema when I do not have a tub?

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:39 am

shengzhe- On all fours on the bathroom floor is good. I have taken enemas sitting on the toilet, but that is asking water to go uphill, so the bag would have to be quite high. What you need to find out- Some people can get the whole bag in, and walk around, and never spill a drop. Some people spew it out as soon as the colon is full. If you are going to make a mess (the first expulsion IS messy), you have to think about your surroundings. A tile bathroom floor is easy to clean up. Experiment- I know people who take an enema on their bed, lie around for a while, and then head to the toilet. I can't do that.

shengzhe

Post by shengzhe » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:40 am

And why slide the tube so far into and past the rectum?

shengzhe

Post by shengzhe » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:45 am

And why slide the tube so far into and past the rectum?

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:15 am

If you don't get past the sigmoid valve, the rectum will fill up and stop. The valve is water tight. Either that or create so much pressure the valve is forced to open, but that sounds painful. The rectum only holds about 1/4 of a litre, maybe less.

gromm

Post by gromm » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:01 pm

I wouldn't necessarily say that it's true that the sigmoid valve is watertight. Nor would I say that you absolutely need to get a tube that far up your rectum. I do this all the time with a regular, cheap drugstore enema kit without a crazy long nozzle, and it works fine.

In other words, you might not have to take this advice. It's not strictly necessary for everyone. See what works for you. Try, and try again.