Wearing butt plug to school

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
shengzhe

Re: Wearing butt plug to school

Post by shengzhe » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:15 am

Are those so called “long lasting”water based lube work?

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:26 am

It might. Your mileage may vary.
Many years ago I experimented with using a butt plug all day. The first few times the urge to expel it was uncontrollable. Since I didn't know about cleaning out beforehand, I had some embarrassing moments when I took a plug out in a public washroom and it was dirty. I couldn't very well walk across the common area holding a shitty buttplug, so I ended up throwing them out in the garbage cans that women's washrooms provide in every stall.

Moral of the story- Clean out really well, and carry a plastic bag, in case you need to remove it.

Warning- If you end up taking out your plug while out and about, you may leak (lube, and mucous) for a few minutes. Women carry stuff to deal with leaking orifices. Most men don't. You may have to improvise.

Have fun!

shengzhe

Post by shengzhe » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:46 am

So do I need to do a shallow enema before I go to school each morning? I wake up at 6am

A. Nalprophet

Post by A. Nalprophet » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:52 am

Did you already try to wear a plug at home for some hours?
Make Anal Great Again:

Learn how to do it the right way!

https://www.theanalbible.com/

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:04 am

Yup. Wake up at 5:45 and have a good cleanout. Plus- It's SO much fun!!
Do a trial run on a day you're not going to school.
With all due respect, all the questions/research in the world will not replace- Stick it in your ass and see what happens.

Analien

Post by Analien » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:10 am

shengzhe wrote:So do I need to do a shallow enema before I go to school each morning? I wake up at 6am

It is alwas better to have the rectum cleanened by shallow enema as it ensures more comfort when you plan to wear a buttplug for longer period.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:36 pm

I think it's also important to suggest that you take a dry run at it. That is, try wearing your plug for 8 hours on a non school day and see if you can make it. If you can, that's great, now you know you won't get uncomfortable with it during the school day. The other thing to note is that you may be aroused enough at the start of the day to put it in and leave the house with it in, but when you have to start interacting with people that can change and all of a sudden your little ass buddy is making you very uncomfortable. I'd suggest always carrying a plastic ziplock and some wet wipes with you if you decide to try it. It helps to know that you have an out. If the cafeteria stromboli hits you the wrong way, you may need an out. As far as it falling out goes, that's simple, get a tight pair of thong panties and wear them that day. The strap through the cheeks will hold the plug snug and secure with very little danger of plug loss. If you happen to have been born with a penis they do make men's thong underwear as well. Hope this helps!

ImAlinaWhoRu

Post by ImAlinaWhoRu » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:10 am

When I was in school I was always wearing my plugs. Just do it. Never ever happend anything embaressing to me, but you need to be used to long time wearing, at least 6-8 hours .
Love