Lubing the butt plug

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
shengzhe

Lubing the butt plug

Post by shengzhe » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:25 am

I finally got my new butt plug about 7cm long and 2.8cm wide. When I lube it and insert it up my ass the lube keep flowing out and makes it dry inside. Is there any way to stop this?

Analien

Re: Lubing the butt plug

Post by Analien » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:51 am

Try inserting some lube to your rectum first and always use proper anal lube with the optimal consistency. It should not leak unless the unsuitable shape of the buttplug causes loosening your anal sphincter.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:17 am

Use a very small amount of lube on your fingers and relax your asshole by gently working the lube around your asshole & just a bit inside. As it becomes more comfortable and your fingers are going in easily, get just a little more lube on your fingers, get 3/4ths of the plug prepped with the lube. If you need it, another small dab of lube on your fingers and deeper penetration of your asshole should be all the lube you need. Then gently ease the plug into your ass.

It is likely you are using too much lube or the wrong lube. If the former my advice aims to make insertion much easier and thus cause you to use less lube. Though do be sure you are using proper anal lube in all cases.

I wear a plug everyday for most of the day and night for the past 20 years or so. I only remove my plug to defecate, have sex or clean up and it goes right back when I am done with any of those things. I am more likely to 'leak' semen after sex when re-inserting my plug because semen is much looser than lube.

LimitPusher

Post by LimitPusher » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:26 pm

Look for lube syringes on amazon. Apply it before the plug and that should do the trick

Trog

Post by Trog » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:55 pm

Coconut oil is the best friend of plugs! (and its very healthy, way more that all crappy chemicals you find in most lubs)

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:42 pm

Thi trick works great for me. Use a nice silicone lube on the plug itself. Cover the whole plug. Then just a dab of a water based lube like KY on the anus. Work it around and slightly inside the hole. The KY makes it slide in nice and easy but the silicone lube will stay wet all day as it's not absorbed by the body.