Cleaning out (pictorial)

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
FarmerDan

Cleaning out (pictorial)

Post by FarmerDan » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:39 pm

Judging by feedback from members around here (and personal experience) many people are able to have regular anal sex with little or no special cleanup beforehand (lube, on the other hand, is almost always a good idea).

For those who are more adventurous, have different needs, or are just curious about anatomy, this guide is pretty good:
https://howtocleanyourass.wordpress.com/

Just bear in mind that the full cleanout should only be necessary if you're going to get into fisting or really long dildos.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

minorkeyes

Re: Cleaning out (pictorial)

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:09 am

Really nice guide!

Kinkynursesub

Anal orgasms

Post by Kinkynursesub » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:48 pm

I've not yet been able to achieve an anal only orgasm. It's frustrating, and I believe the reason for my being reluctant to commit to anal only. Advice, please, anyone?

thongeveryday

Post by thongeveryday » Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:13 pm

I read the whole pictorial! HILARIOUS and accurate!

BlueMan

Re: Anal orgasms

Post by BlueMan » Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:20 pm

Kinkynursesub wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:48 pm
I've not yet been able to achieve an anal only orgasm. It's frustrating, and I believe the reason for my being reluctant to commit to anal only. Advice, please, anyone?

The best thing you can do is enjoy... So, if right now you need clit stimulation along anal to achieve orgasm, enjoy that... Every human is different.

OCfemboy

Post by OCfemboy » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:30 pm

Funny, yet not something that works for me, and my cleansing routine is far more effective and efficient -- often completed within 15-20 minutes, and lasting for up to 14 hours afterward, even with very long and thick toys. I posted my cleansing routine within the "Cleaning the ass well" thread.
:mrgreen: OCfemboy :mrgreen:
Living the AO life in the OC, So Cal :P
Seeking my one true permanent partner for AO blissful mutual sexploration! :shock: