Going to the next stage

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Luckylad

Going to the next stage

Post by Luckylad » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:42 am

Howdy all just a bit of advice really.

So after an extremely kinky evening which started off as just a massage ended up being a full on ass licking evening of filth, which obviously for me was unreal especially as my wife loved it too!

I've licked her many times before down there but i actually full on had my tongue buried up her ass, she was backing up into me on all fours which blew me away somewhat but as we've not done anal before what would be the best step from here?

She's not ready for dick yet shes only just getting over the fact she loves being licked out there so would perhaps finger or two?

Weve all gotta start somewhere, getting there slowly!

AnnoMundi

Re: Going to the next stage

Post by AnnoMundi » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:42 am

Continue licking her ass for a while until its clear its become a permanent of you guys menu. Only then suggest fingers. Unless she suggests it first, in which case go for it?

luv2play45

Re: Going to the next stage

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:13 am

I got a girl into anal sex by licking her asshole, which she loved, then gently pushing the head of my cock against her ring, holding it there so she would trust me not to thrust and cause her pain, withdrawing, licking again, this time the sphincter was more relaxed allowing the tongue to go deeper, she moaned and I pushed the cock in just a little bit, withdrew again, etc, until she was begging me to fuck her ass.