Nutrition before anal

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
plugged

Nutrition before anal

Post by plugged » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:03 am

This is about avoiding the "messy" side of anal sex. I'm not too fond of shit in general, while I don't care much about a little feces here and there during anal, I would appreciate things not getting too messy when they enter my butt. But once in a while my plug just comes out... very unclean, even if I had bowel movement not too long ago. The problem seems to occur only when the feces is not firm in consitency (usually already noteable during bowel movement). My conclusion was to avoid coffee on the day in question and no beer the day before, combined with a mostly carbohydrate based diet.

My lady can insert almost her entire hand by now and judging by her persistence, I expect her to eventually get there ;) Having her pull out with her fingers (or my toy) covered in feces would be a complete turnoff for me so I usually prepare accordingly when we meet, however I don't think I have the diet part completely figured out yet. No accidents as of yet when with her, just when playing by myself luckily... I'm curious, how do you guys eat in preparation and what foods should be avoided? How can you guarantee a firm bowel movement on that day?

Because some smartass will surely suggest it... Yes, I'm aware an enema would be a solution, but I'd prefere a more pragmatic and feasable approach :mrgreen:

Munchkin86

Re: Nutrition before anal

Post by Munchkin86 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:12 am

I’m with you on that one! I would prefer proactive life style changes to meet the needs of our anal lifestyle. We have far to much sex, no way do I have time for that much cleaning.

Although I haven’t seem to found anything nutrition wise that has made much of a difference for us.