In praise of the shower dildo

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
FarmerDan

In praise of the shower dildo

Post by FarmerDan » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:49 am

My partner has acquired a significant (but treatable) health problem so I've had to play solo for a while and have discovered the joys of the shower dildo.

This seems like the perfect device for someone in need of some anal training.

It's a dildo with a suction cup which enables it attach to a shower wall. Because it's fixed you can take things at any tempo that suits you, and because it's in the shower you don't have to worry about mess. Among other benefits this means you can learn about the best way for you to prepare.

If you share the bathroom with someone who doesn't share your interests you just take it with you when you leave the room (the long showers and cries of ecstacy might take some explaining though).

Mine came from Fun Factory but there's plenty of choice. Read some reviews on line and pay attention to shape, material, and grip.

And use plenty of lube! Enjoy :-)
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

ebayne

Re: In praise of the shower dildo

Post by ebayne » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:42 pm

Agree! Shower playing is awesome - I 'literally' do it every morning. Add to your shower pipe a thing like the 'douche-wand' thingy by Clean Stream (wand, line splitter and hose) and you have a wonderful play-n-deep-clean set-up. My shower shares an external wall to my house...some mornings I wonder if the neighbors can hear how hard I'm slamming myself :D

However, just so as not to have readers confused - the 'suction cup' dildo is not a 'new' or even 'shower-only' thing. I have tile floors in my house - my "boys" will stick to the floor amazingly. They also stick to aluminum-facade doors "like external" ones, some textured wall surfaces and -of course- the 'suction-cup-dildo' mounting plate on fucking machines :D

Analbarbie

Post by Analbarbie » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:46 am

Been around for a long time , I usually stick mine to the bedside table or a dining chair . I usually always have one stuck to the shower wall . Love the suction cups

Tash xoxox

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:02 pm

It is impressive the suction power of these things too.

Once my husband stuck one to the seat of a wooden barstool and had me sit on it fully. He then tied my legs apart and up to the rungs on the stool so my pussy was widely exposed and the dildo fully up my ass. The ropes were slack enough I could 'bounce' up & down as my pussy was fisted/whipped throughout the day.

Dildo didn't move an inch.

VioletSub

Post by VioletSub » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:49 pm

Omg I need this in my life
xo - violet

anal-princess-plugged.tumblr.com

MirandaPolly

Post by MirandaPolly » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:00 am

I bought a purple dildo from Bestvibe and it has the perfect suction cup for soloing anywhere.

Catullus

Post by Catullus » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:09 am

MirandaPolly wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:00 am
I bought a purple dildo from Bestvibe and it has the perfect suction cup for soloing anywhere.

how large is it might i ask?

OCfemboy

Post by OCfemboy » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:35 pm

Using dildos in the shower as part of my effective cleansing routine is mandatory, as detailed within my reply within the Advice area, within the "Cleansing the ass well."
:mrgreen: OCfemboy :mrgreen:
Living the AO life in the OC, So Cal :P
Seeking my one true permanent partner for AO blissful mutual sexploration! :shock:

Ara Gates

Post by Ara Gates » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:17 pm

If you have strong sexual desires, or when sexual needs cannot be satisfied for various reasons, resorting to various sex toys is a good solution to the problem, my account, so an accident will not be possible for a long time. My husband was unable to do sexual activities for a long time due to an accident. I was very distressed during that time. One day a friend introduced me to an allovers dildo. I accepted the friend's opinion, and I opened up a whole new world

MamaGlizzy

Post by MamaGlizzy » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:52 am

minorkeyes wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:02 pm
It is impressive the suction power of these things too.

Once my husband stuck one to the seat of a wooden barstool and had me sit on it fully. He then tied my legs apart and up to the rungs on the stool so my pussy was widely exposed and the dildo fully up my ass. The ropes were slack enough I could 'bounce' up & down as my pussy was fisted/whipped throughout the day.

Dildo didn't move an inch.

Lucky girl!!!!
FUCK ME IN MY ASS and give mama a cream pie!