How can I find an AO partner?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Analfiend

Re: How can I find an AO partner?

Post by Analfiend » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:14 pm

I moved the Thailand where the power dynamic is reversed. Average white guys are constantly approached by very attractive girls. If I go online on the dating sites I will receive literally hundreds of messages. With such a huge pool of potential matches it is really easy to find girls that are fine with anal only.

Over years of testing I've had the most success with the 26-34 year old single mother demographic. For the most part they are totally fine with anal only, it isn't going to bother them at all. As long as you are decent guy apart from sex.

There is an enormous transgender population as well.

This is what has worked for me. Anal sex is very important to me, and I am really happy with my life here.

http://www.analonlyasia.tumblr.com

AndyX28

Post by AndyX28 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:53 pm

I'm interested in finding a anal thai girl, too.
I also like to be dominant, so i search a submissive thai.

Are there special places, to meet a submissive thai girl?
I want to educate her in giving anal pleasure.

Analfiend

Post by Analfiend » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:49 am

They are all very submissive sexually. Your best bet is to come here. Buy your ticket and start learning. There are plenty of dating sites and apps to use. Most of the girls aren't going to be very interested if you are half a world away. Too many guys have already wasted their time. If you really wanted to do some long distance thing, you could send her some money... but really it is better to come here and meet.

So book your flight. It doesn't have to be a dream. Make it real. How long will it take to find 'the one'? Well that really depends on you, and some luck. How picky you are and what you are looking for. I like casual sex, that's easy. I don't need to be around any given girl for more than a few hours. If you want a real relationship, living together and all that... there are plenty that would be more than happy with the idea for sure.

Drei69

Post by Drei69 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:46 pm

Seems to me that you have to keep trying until you find "the one". This means lots of failed relationships:(

If women are into anal they are either sluts or weird, if men are into anal they are gay, perverts or Christian Grey... well without the billions, if you have the billions I think all your partners would be more than happy with AO :lol:

I did meet my unicorn about 10 years ago and was a wanker with her, was complicated back then with my ex. She wasn't into anal but during a sex session I just slipped right into her ass. Was pretty damn amazed how easy it was to go in, the next time I did it again... eventually I kept doing that every time finishing in her ass. She was a really nice person, ah well, what could have been.

Could always pack up and relocate to Latin America, Eastern Europe especially Russia, Asia or the Middle East :|

This site/forum seems to be the only normal site out there where you may have a slim chance to meet someone. As some have suggested maybe having a "Looking for Love" section is not a bad idea if the moderators are happy. To keep the women happy and in control without getting 1000's of spam messages, it should be for Males only. A quick intro similar to the Introductions section but you must have a recent enough photo with a piece of paper stating "analonlylifestyle.com", so that the ladies know you are real, no nude photos. The moment she is interested get another photo with her nickname on a piece of paper in private so that she definitely knows you are real. This is probably the closest and best way to at least start a genuine conversation and see where it may go.