Rectal bleeding

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
John

Rectal bleeding

Post by John » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:08 pm

I have a nine inch dildo that is almost two inches in diameter that I like to play with occasionally. Has anyone used something of this size and experience moderate bleeding for a few hours after.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Rectal bleeding

Post by analsexonly » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:22 pm

If you're bleeding, you're going too big too fast in some dimension, whether girth or depth. Do more warmup first, and if it seems to be depth-related, try warming up to that depth with something thinner and more flexible first. Some of the bends deeper in the rectum can be resistant to straightening out and if you force a longer toy too deep before they're ready, it can cause bleeding. A big stretch too quickly without warming up everything and getting it in a more elastic state can do the same.

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:27 pm

Unless you've been using a lot of force, it's more likely to be haemorrhoids. They can be thin walled and easily damaged.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

ebayne

Post by ebayne » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:23 pm

It can also be caused by rectal/colon Cysts, Polyps or Ulcers. Sounds a lot more serious than it is. I had 'ulcers' (based on a colonoscopy I had), which would 'tear' during anal play. I rinse a little with a shower douche (warm water) and all is well (as could be expected with that, of course).