Colon question

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Poko1970

Colon question

Post by Poko1970 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:07 am

Hi all,

I've heard quite a few times on this forum that it's a wonderful feeling when the colon is penetrated, both for the male (penetrating) and the female (receiving).
It has been described here in a few ways, perhaps as a rubber band that "snaps" around the head of the cock, or an area of resistance that opens up and allows the cock to slide in past it.

My partner and I have anal sex almost exclusively almost daily, and I have never felt this.
I was wondering why?
Do I need to be of a certain size? My cock is not particularly large, but I am not that small either (somewhere around the 7 inch sort of area, maybe very slightly under) - Is that not quite big enough to get past the colon?

I wondered if you lovely readers could offer some advice as to whether it is possible to achieve this with my size, or if there is some technique that you can use to facilitate such an entry? Perhaps a particular position, or something that she has to help with (bearing down more - which we have tried, or something like that)
Or is it just down to anatomy? Perhaps she has a deep colon and my cock simply isn't long enough?

I have also read that anal sex for her can be enhanced if she has a full bladder. Does anyone here have experience of this?

Thank you in advance!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Colon question

Post by analsexonly » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:16 am

Everyone's anatomically a bit different, so it is certainly possible that she simply has a longer/deeper rectum than the women in the scenarios you describe.

As far as a full bladder, having a full bladder does tend to make one more sensitive, as well as putting internal pressure on certain points, and some women get a benefit from that sensation. It's a fairly easy thing to try, so can be worth experimenting with to see if it provides any increase of sensation for her.

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:15 am

Have a really, really good clean out, a deep enema. Then she can sit down on your cock. She bears down really hard, like she's trying to poop (hence the really deep clean out). The upper valve should slid down over your cock, and you'll be in her sigmoid colon. She will probably start to come like a demon.

Poko1970

Post by Poko1970 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:38 am

Thank you Buttwoman,

We shall give your advice a try and let you know how we get on.

I like challenges like this :)

Re: "She will probably start to come like a demon" - Do any other ladies on this forum have similar experiences?

What do you think it is in particular that makes you come like this Buttwoman? Is it a particular physical sensation, like a nerve-ending packed spot or more a physchological effect that someone/something has entered an area deep inside you, or a combination of both?
Does a dildo have a similar effect when you're playing on your own or does another person need to be involved?

Just curious, hope you don't mind! Hope it's not a stupid question.

analogue

Post by analogue » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:03 am

Hi Poko1970,

there's a nice thread about this topic here at this forum:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5387
Last edited by analogue on Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
AO since 01 August 2017

Poko1970

Post by Poko1970 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:15 am

Aha! I missed that thread!

Thank you. A lot of good information there.

Should be fun trying this all out! Can't wait to see if we can do it :)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:12 am

Poko1970 wrote:What do you think it is in particular that makes you come like this Buttwoman? Is it a particular physical sensation, like a nerve-ending packed spot or more a physchological effect that someone/something has entered an area deep inside you, or a combination of both?
Does a dildo have a similar effect when you're playing on your own or does another person need to be involved?

I can't speak for others, but in my experience, a lot of people have a particularly sensitive spot in this area that can be one of the great anal orgasm triggers when stimulated.

Poko1970

Post by Poko1970 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:55 am

Hi all,

Thanks for the advice everyone.

Well, you were right Buttwoman. The results can best be described as "volcanic" :lol:

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Sun May 06, 2018 6:35 am

You have me very interested as well. Sounds like something I must try sometime. Is it good for the man, the woman, or both?

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Wed May 30, 2018 3:55 am

I tried looking up the length from anus to the colon, but couldn't really find an appropriate response. I'm guessing it depends on individual anatomy, including cock size. I haven't tried paying attention to it much, but definitely an area worth exploring. I'm 6" thick, so I'm assuming it's probably a bit lengthier than that. If any of you women have experienced a cock in that area or guys if you've felt that spot easily, how big a cock do you have to have to easily access that spot?