Avoiding UTI's

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Lookafish

Avoiding UTI's

Post by Lookafish » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:42 am

Hi there;

My wife and I basically don't do anal anymore even I absolutely love it and she used to like it. However, after our son was born she's had a chronically poor defense against urinary tract infections; she gets them for little reason at all, and probing or fucking her ass pretty much is a 100% guarantee she gets one and has to go on antibiotics. I've been quite paranoid about cleanliness and avoiding her frontal regions but that does not seem to help - the reigning theory is that she "leaks" and bacteria get around.

Now, I love my wife very much and I don't want her to get sick; but I adore her ass and I sorely miss the feeling of it around my dick and tongue and fingers. Any of you pros here got any advice for keeping the UTI's at bay?

Best

-L

Analbarbie

Re: Avoiding UTI's

Post by Analbarbie » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:08 pm

Easiest way is don’t touch her pussy at all. If you are strictly AO then no particles should make it into her pussy . UTIs are passed when you go from ass back to vagina and so on .

Tash xoxo

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:42 am

That's the exact opposite of our experience.
My wife was very prone to UTI's and would often have an infection after vaginal sex.
I introduced her to anal sex and a vibrator and her urinary tract has been happy ever since.
Only she gets to stimulate her clit while I pay attention to her rosebud.
No more antibiotics and 20+ years of fantastic anal sex.

eahahn12

Post by eahahn12 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:47 pm

Use a boric acid vaginal suppository. My wife used to get UTI's all the time and now she might get one a year. Also d mannose may help. You can get this stuff on Amazon.
Be a man, lead your woman, you will both be happier.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:21 pm

Not much to add beyond what has already been said, but I also haven't encountered any partners getting UTIs from anal sex. Perhaps wet wipes right after sex to clean around the exterior?

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:44 am

Douching with natural yogurt has worked for me

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Sun May 06, 2018 6:21 am

notnice66 wrote:Douching with natural yogurt has worked for me

Isn't that for yeast infections? That used to be DIY remedy but now there is a single dose pill you can take. So much easier.

As for UTI's - some women seem prone to them. I've no idea why. For @Lookafish have you tried washing yourselves both before and after? It would also be advisable if you're wife drank plenty of fluids, and also look into any supplements that will boost her immune system. It would be tragic if you both had to give up something you enjoy so much. :(

Jasse7en

Post by Jasse7en » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:20 am

The people commenting that AO would not even have a chance of UTI, are dismissing that people have different body's.

The space between my ass and pussy is very short, not just because I'm petite but that's literally how my body is genetically made up.

So I've had UTI's before from anal, I noticed that if I had a bit of feminine wash into my douche on the 2nd to last go, it helps clean the inside of my ass and since it's not going to be there for long it doesn't have any adverse effects, when that's finished I douche one last time with just water to rinse and I'm good to go.

Also don't think about "this is not sexy, so I won't do it" , it's already anal, shit comes from your ass, as blunt as that may be.

And especially if it feels good ur partners pussy will be stimulated and susceptible to more germs.

So if u have to wipe of your dick and her pussy and reapply fresh lube , do it, if she has to stop to go to the bathroom, do it, if you have to wash ur dick or when has to wash her vagina in-between, do it.

Better safe than sorry, if u two love each other, then ur automatically more comfortable around each other so those "unsexy" things wouldn't affect the sex at all, while she stays UTI (and pain/discomfort) free~