Did I find a keeper?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
notnice66

Re: Did I find a keeper?

Post by notnice66 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:51 pm

My message is to your gf:

run away!
get away from this self-centred prat!
find a guy (or woman) who is interested in you for more than just what you'll provide sexually

PuckerUp

Post by PuckerUp » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:53 am

Been a while since I posted in here. My ex and I ultimately broke up. When we were going out, she maintained that her demanding job was her dream job, so there was nothing I could have done to help. I really think sex was just a manifestation of the deeper issue that she really didn't have the time / energy that I wanted a partner to be able to give. We're still good friends, though.

So as far as what I've been up to, I realized that the goal of being AO was in direct contradiction to my goal of playing the field and getting more experience. So basically I've just been hooking up like crazy, mostly from Tinder. This self-centered prat has been able to get anal hookups, although I've also been doings lots of vaginal - I've found a lot of women aren't open to doing anal as the very first sex act.

Call me selfish all you want, but my ex really has nothing negative to say about me, and like I said, we remain good friends. But haters gonna hate.

Ryan-Nottingham

Post by Ryan-Nottingham » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:47 am

I think you know your answer already!!! If your GF is able and willing to do anal with you but won't take it to the next level with you (i.e. going AO) then you would be doing yourself a great disservice to allow that relationship to continue.

1) you mentioned you are a low-average hitter when it comes to HR. Your geographic location is great (perhaps due to availability of sexually explorative women, high probability that they will allow/love anal sex, and a locality that allows for your wants and needs in lifestyle like arid climates, availability of outdoor activities for exercise or recreation, or because you just see yourself there in the long term). Additionally, you state that your job is steady, enjoyable, and adheres to your purpose in life. All great things to have!!

2) Youve expressed to your GF that you like anal and have shown her that you are not into vaginal sex, albeit the common act of rubbing her clitoris to orgasm. I'm picking up that you also probably don't want children (you'd like to go AO). She probably is picking up on this as well and realizes that she may. Her actions tell me that she wants vaginal sex because perhaps her biological clock is ticking (you didn't give your ages). Its understandable if her anus is sore from constant sex which you've stated happens quite frequently. Couple her uncertainty of not having vaginal sex, desire for children, aforementioned differences in libido and sexual personality, with your penchant for playing the "field" to increase your stats and possibly hit it out of the park with a women who meets all your desires, tells me that its probably best to let her go while you go work on finding a woman who can accommodate these desires.

The woman you described exists out there!! Don't settle!! For the short term you'll have to sacrifice the constant availability of Anal. Your desires are valid as long as they don't hurt anyone else in the process. I'm sure you'll find that mystical woman out there that will give you the world. Good luck!!