Long term anal health

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
kingsman

Re: Long term anal health

Post by kingsman » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:09 pm

It's a good topic and come at the right time as the girlfriend and I have been have increasing amounts of anal recently. Neither she nor I have noticed any difference other than she's able to have longer and more vigorous sex than before.

It wouldn't make sense that muscles would be damaged through use. The anus is no different. The only note of caution is that any muscle can suffer from temporary strain, but that's easily fixed through rest and time to recover.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:20 am

kingsman wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:09 pm
It wouldn't make sense that muscles would be damaged through use. The anus is no different. The only note of caution is that any muscle can suffer from temporary strain, but that's easily fixed through rest and time to recover.

As you pointed out, he anus is no different from any other muscle in the body. It looses elasticity and strength if not used on a regular basis. I would agree, if there is acute pain or discomfort in a particular spot, such as occurs with a tear, that rest is required. However, the best thing for general muscle soreness is to continue to use the muscle. That's why i always recommend couples doing a month of anal only try to have sex at least three times a week during that time, even if she feels a little sore back there.

Even my wife can get a little sore from time to time when we've had a particularly long or vigorous session.

Imperfectionist

Post by Imperfectionist » Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:30 am

I have talked to two different doctors, one is my primary care and the other did the biopsy on my prostate (a urologist, I think), about wearing plugs and anal play in general. They both said there should be no long-term issues as long as you use lots of lubrication, and are careful not to stretch those ring muscles too far too fast. They said that they would relax and stretch over time but they were designed to be elastic.

I did have to go without the plug for a couple of weeks after the biopsy, but that was it.
Plugged 24/7, mostly (trying to be totally) anal-only

Caraholloway

Post by Caraholloway » Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:20 am

We have anal sex once a week - no more and no less so maybe this has something to do with her positive experience with anal?
[

How long do you guys have sex for when you do have anal sex?

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:14 am

We do anal sex 5-7 times a week. Did multiple times a day too. It’s no problem for my sweety. She loves it either way.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:08 pm

Caraholloway wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:20 am
We have anal sex once a week - no more and no less so maybe this has something to do with her positive experience with anal?
[

How long do you guys have sex for when you do have anal sex?

We focus on the quality of our anal sex. We both work full time and focus on having fun on the weekends or when we take “fuckations”.

Some sessions are longer than others especially when we include a lot of anal play. Sometimes she has an anal orgasm but tries to hide it. One of my kinks is making sure she has an anal orgasm during penetration, so it can take a little while before she has her second anal orgasm, and sometimes a third. She enjoys when I pull out and reinsert which helps delay my orgasm.

The sphincter is amazing and can adapt to taking a toy or cock with ease. I can’t recall a time when she requested I finish my business because she was uncomfortable. A long session with lots of play could be an hour. Once in a great while, I’ll have difficulty reaching orgasm and I can pound away for a long time. I’d say it might take some time for people new to anal to adapt to a balls deep ass pounding, but I’ll also say it’s well worth the practice to get to that point.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun May 07, 2023 11:03 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:08 pm
The sphincter is amazing and can adapt to taking a toy or cock with ease. I can’t recall a time when she requested I finish my business because she was uncomfortable. A long session with lots of play could be an hour. Once in a great while, I’ll have difficulty reaching orgasm and I can pound away for a long time. I’d say it might take some time for people new to anal to adapt to a balls deep ass pounding, but I’ll also say it’s well worth the practice to get to that point.

Indeed. It's wonderful to have a wife who just enjoys the closeness of having you in her, pounding away or otherwise. There are times my wife is in missionary and I can just pound away for 15 to 30 minutes, before pumping my nut into her.