Long term anal health

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
urabus

Long term anal health

Post by urabus » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:11 am

Hello everyone

We've been mostly anal for a couple of years and my wife has recently asked me about the long term health of her anus. What could be affected after 10 years... 20 years of anal sex. I assume the muscle gets stronger, not weaker, and rectum function is not negatively affected. I'd like to give her non-biased information.

Can any of you who've experienced long term anal sex share you're advice?

Thank you.

luv2play45

Re: Long term anal health

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:48 am

As an anal only couple going on 25 years of great anal sex I can say there have been no negative health consequences that my wife has mentioned.
I still have to start out easy - romancing the asshole to help get her into the mood and not cause any pain.
She was an anal virgin when we met.
Introducing her to anal plus a vibrator turned a lackluster sex life into a fantastic, orgasm filled orgy for us.
We have anal sex once a week - no more and no less so maybe this has something to do with her positive experience with anal?
This is her choice. I could stand to have it a bit more often but she says it is a tender area and I have to respect her wishes.
After all, it is her body that is being invaded so she gets the final say so :-)

Regent

Post by Regent » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:00 pm

urabus wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:11 am
Hello everyone

We've been mostly anal for a couple of years and my wife has recently asked me about the long term health of her anus.

Hi!
How ofteb do you have anal at recent time?)
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983

urabus

Post by urabus » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:37 am

Regent wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:00 pm
urabus wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:11 am
Hello everyone

We've been mostly anal for a couple of years and my wife has recently asked me about the long term health of her anus.

Hi!
How ofteb do you have anal at recent time?)

It probably averages to be weekly.

urabus

Post by urabus » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:41 am

luv2play45 wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:48 am
As an anal only couple going on 25 years of great anal sex I can say there have been no negative health consequences that my wife has mentioned.
I still have to start out easy - romancing the asshole to help get her into the mood and not cause any pain.
She was an anal virgin when we met.
Introducing her to anal plus a vibrator turned a lackluster sex life into a fantastic, orgasm filled orgy for us.
We have anal sex once a week - no more and no less so maybe this has something to do with her positive experience with anal?
This is her choice. I could stand to have it a bit more often but she says it is a tender area and I have to respect her wishes.
After all, it is her body that is being invaded so she gets the final say so :-)

Thanks for your response. We probably average out to be once a week. She hasn't had any real problems. It's only painful afterwards if we haven't used unnatural lube - sometimes she's so wet from her pussy leaking its enough to lube my cock / her ass.

Thanks again.

Regent

Post by Regent » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:26 am

May be she may visit a doctor?
For a prevention purpose.
No?)

We (I and wife) have anal sex couples time per week. And, during last eight months only oral and anal sex.
She's fine.
I could show wife's ass, if interesting))
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:12 pm

We’ve been AO for almost 4 years, and were 80% Anal for for over a dozen years before that. There’s been no negative effects for my wife at all. If anything things have just gotten better; I.e. she has more control over her sphincters, she can easily and quicklynopen to receive my cock, she can squeeze during sex, she closes right up tight afterwards, and the muscle has gotten strong and tight from use. No complaints here.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:48 pm

Urabus,

I can assure you there is nothing to worry about.

My wife and I began having anal sex nearly 28 years ago. Until we decided to forego vaginal sex altogether, about 12 years ago, we probably averaged three or four times a week. We would start with vaginal sex, but always migrated to anal. Little by little, the vaginal sex became less and less and the anal sex became more and more. After becoming anal only, we probably averaged five times a week. We had been using toys in her vagina and/or clit. About two years ago she realized the internal vaginal stimulation was actually detracting from her orgasm. We abandoned her vagina, but continued to use a vibrator on her clit about 50% of the time. It was then that her libido really spiked. Not only did we begin having anal sex pretty much every day, but our session time began to increase dramatically. In the past two years, there have only been a hand full of days we have not had anal sex, and our sessions probably average 30 to 45 minutes. She can control her sphincters to allow full penetration of her ass without any type of warm up. Just lube and go. Yet, she can tighten them so that it's almost hard to thrust in and out. I can fuck her ass as deep and vigorous as we feel like, or make gentle love to it.

My wife has been honest with her doctor, who was concerned how this might effect her. She (her doctor) recommended a colonoscopy, which my wife did. The doctor who did the colonoscopy (who did not know about the frequent anal sex) said my wife had one of the healthiest colons he had ever seen.

My wife's ass looks just like I remember it the first time we had anal sex. So, let your wife know she has nothing to worry about.

I wish you both many years of enjoyable anal sex.

urabus

Post by urabus » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:53 am

Canassman wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:12 pm
We’ve been AO for almost 4 years, and were 80% Anal for for over a dozen years before that. There’s been no negative effects for my wife at all. If anything things have just gotten better; I.e. she has more control over her sphincters, she can easily and quicklynopen to receive my cock, she can squeeze during sex, she closes right up tight afterwards, and the muscle has gotten strong and tight from use. No complaints here.

Thanks. Its reassuring! Like your wife, mine has pretty good control. We don't do any anal play before full penetration. Its been a long time since using butt plugs because they're not needed.

urabus

Post by urabus » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:59 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:48 pm
Urabus,

I can assure you there is nothing to worry about.

My wife and I began having anal sex nearly 28 years ago. Until we decided to forego vaginal sex altogether, about 12 years ago, we probably averaged three or four times a week. We would start with vaginal sex, but always migrated to anal. Little by little, the vaginal sex became less and less and the anal sex became more and more. After becoming anal only, we probably averaged five times a week. We had been using toys in her vagina and/or clit. About two years ago she realized the internal vaginal stimulation was actually detracting from her orgasm. We abandoned her vagina, but continued to use a vibrator on her clit about 50% of the time. It was then that her libido really spiked. Not only did we begin having anal sex pretty much every day, but our session time began to increase dramatically. In the past two years, there have only been a hand full of days we have not had anal sex, and our sessions probably average 30 to 45 minutes. She can control her sphincters to allow full penetration of her ass without any type of warm up. Just lube and go. Yet, she can tighten them so that it's almost hard to thrust in and out. I can fuck her ass as deep and vigorous as we feel like, or make gentle love to it.

My wife has been honest with her doctor, who was concerned how this might effect her. She (her doctor) recommended a colonoscopy, which my wife did. The doctor who did the colonoscopy (who did not know about the frequent anal sex) said my wife had one of the healthiest colons he had ever seen.

My wife's ass looks just like I remember it the first time we had anal sex. So, let your wife know she has nothing to worry about.

I wish you both many years of enjoyable anal sex.

This is very encouraging. We've only had vaginal sex a few times in the last month. That's probably 4 times this year. She had her first vaginal orgasm in about 18 months... I had to do a lot to make it happen - just for fun and the challenge. Like most people, the anal sex becomes more enjoyable than vaginal. And, vaginal is just foreplay.

My wife's sex drive is pretty weak, though she's usually pretty horny for a day or two after anal sex. I mentioned in response to another post, we don't need any anal before she accepts my cock, just lube it and she accepts it.

Looking forward to many years of healthy sex!