Vibrating buttplug

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Luckylad

Vibrating buttplug

Post by Luckylad » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:38 am

So i've had the free pass to order whatever i like from Love Honey and as we've experimented a bit recently with her ass what are peoples take on a Vibrating buttplug for a total novice, good choice or not?

I want her to absolutley get the best experience possible we've already got some Pjur Backdoor lube to go so any feedback would be massively welcomed.

Cruz

Re: Vibrating buttplug

Post by Cruz » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:01 am

What about the noise. I don't think it can be wore out side with a noice

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:43 am

I usually suggest a standard butt plug to begin with rather than vibrating. It's more versatile, plus early anal toys are going to start small and she'll probably soon want to move on to something larger. Try something vibrating after she's more experienced with anal.

yosemitespam

Post by yosemitespam » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:57 pm

For some years DW and I have had good luck with the Lelo 'Billy". It's a very cute looking rechargeable silicone toy, whose business end is an appropriate shade of brown. ;) It has a ridge to keep it from disappearing inside and leading to embarrassing trips to the ER, and (unlike some silicone toys) it is completely compatible with normal dimethicone (silicone) lube. (*)

It's not a plug, so you can't use it unattended, but for warming up the rear end it's amazing.

Cheers

YS

(*) We use Clearco PSF-50cSt dimethicone, which is a lightweight pure food-grade silicone lube. A couple of gallons is a career's worth and costs a lot less per ounce than the unnamed-untested-untrusted stuff you get from most lube vendors. Clearco gives you a MSDS, which is very reassuring.

bisam10

Post by bisam10 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:41 pm

Highly recommend the B-Vibe Rimming Plug 2. Once you insert it, there's a vibrating tip and vibrating beads in the narrowed neck portion of the plug, with remote control for easy adjustment of intensity and vibration patter. Best geared for more experienced anal enthusiasts

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:49 am

I’ve bought a vibrating butplug with remote. The tile we used it seriously was like this:

Plug in her ass. Cock in her mouth. Suddenly I switched it on and she jumped up screaming “whooooeeee !” 😁

When she was more relaxed about it she sat her pussy on my cock with the plug vibrating in her ass. That felt divine. We just relaxed together enjoying being attached. But I think when you’re anal only it has very little to offer.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:23 pm

We tried a vibrating plug/dildo and it was just OK. She loves anal play with a large stainless plug. The stretching and contraction of her sphincter as I slowly insert and remove it makes her crazy. Several months ago, I held the magic wand firmly against the t handle of the butt plug while it was in her ass and she squirted so forcefully it soaked my legs and feet. I had to remove the plug and fuck her balls deep after that happened. Needless to say, this is now something we do quite often. The wand is a powerful vibrator, so you might try the same thing with a plug or dildo and see what happens. Have fun “experimenting”.

assluv

Post by assluv » Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:47 pm

i love a "good vibration" because it's a whole sensation experience by itself. Feels giddy in the asshole and certainly gives me a masturbatory thrill. Makes me wanna cum!

Nov111959

Post by Nov111959 » Sat May 21, 2022 3:11 am

My wife uses a vibrating lovense Hush vibrating plug. It can be activated from a distance using an app. Also it has many patterns u can choose. Another feature allows u to lover the volume of vibration so it cannot be heard like in the office at work.

Ara Gates

Post by Ara Gates » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:31 pm

Some anal only women allow non-penetrative vaginal/clitoral play but exclude vaginal for intercourse. Some are more strict. If you don’t touch your pussy and don’t want it to be touched, however, then I would say the same should go with female partners. Just do rimming, anal fingering, plugging and anal dildo play together and keep things purely anal only!