First Sex Toy

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Haruc

First Sex Toy

Post by Haruc » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:57 am

While I've had a fascination with sex toys for years now, I haven't really been able to get into growing my collection until recently and this new freedom I have has made me really want to explore every facet of my interest in adult toys.

What I'm wondering at the moment is if other people's experiences are similar to my own, particularly how you first got into sex toys, ie your experience getting your first toy. Did you buy it yourself or was it a gift? Where did you get it from? What sort of toy was it and how was your first experience using your first sex toy?

Analien

Re: First Sex Toy

Post by Analien » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:01 am

Well, my first real toy was a vibrator that I bought myself at a local Sex Shop. It broke down quite soon and I threw it out. As a first experience, it wasn't that bad though.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:30 am

My first sex toy was an anal plug I was given for my birthday by my first lover. Was a total surprise as I didn't know they existed!

Ara Gates

Post by Ara Gates » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:23 pm

My first sex toy was a realistic dildo bought from LOVEXXO, That was my first orgasm

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:45 am

First sex toy was a plastic vibrator from a sex shop. It was cheap and seedy and we didn't use it much. I say cheap, I don't think it was that cheap to buy, but was cheaply made. Now we use good quality toys. Glass, latex and silicone. Anything that starts self melting gets binned - a lot of the Doc Johnson stuff reacts when in contact with other toys. If they won't lay happily together they get binned. If they are so keen to swap molecules with each other, what are they doing to our skin? We also have a good quality leather harness and one or three leather items for occasional spanking. My wife leaves it to me to pick them, which is cool as I like shopping for stuff in general.

Ara Gates

Post by Ara Gates » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:39 pm

My first toy was an allovers dildo, I got it from an online adult sex toys store. Its' function of allovers thrusting and vibrating really help me achieve orgasm which I had never experience

Toyboy89

Post by Toyboy89 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:52 am

Very first was a regular vanilla vibrator, but I found a smallish butt plug my parents thru out and became totally
Obsessed there after!! Want to say I was 13 -14 at the time.

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:25 pm

Once I introduced my anal virgin wife to the pleasures of anal sex I wanted to make sure that she would have regular orgasms.
She never achieved the Big O from PIV sex but was able to climax with clitoral stimulation.
I took her to a sex shop and she purchased her first vibrator, a little battery model called a Pocket Rocket.
It didn't hold up well. She takes awhile to get there and most times the first one is just a prelude to a more powerful 2nd one so the battery would give up before she was ready to give up!
She eventually purchased a Wahl corded model that she has been pleased with.
She can't cum without it and has never achieved a purely anal orgasm w/o clit stimulation.

alan23

Post by alan23 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:20 am

For me, it was also a vibrator and since then I have started collecting sex toys.
Here to see my website : hentai-manga.io