Advice to last lionger?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
aNewFrivolity

Re: Advice to last lionger?

Post by aNewFrivolity » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:16 am

What works well for me is kegel exercises in general, to get a feel and control over my pelvic floor, and during sex itself, to consciously relax those muscles with each out breath. Works great!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:29 am

For some unexplained reason, I can usually last very long with my girlfriend. And I think it’s mainly my mindset. I love seeing and hearing her enjoy having my cock in her ass.

So in case I feel I’m getting close, this can be during oral or anal, I swicht from mouth to ass or from ass to mouth. The change of feeling makes me relax again and postpone my orgasm without any real effort. And the ass to mouth is also a huge bonus 😎
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:19 am

One of our friends is better than others at delaying his climax. As you said a lot of it is in the mind but the sensations they experience also impacts on their ability to hold off. I like to take them out of my ass and give slow, gentle oral which seems to help our men last longer plus I like taking control! I prefer to receive cum in my mouth as its more fun. If I have 2 cocks in my ass I like alternate between oral one at a time or both together. It depends on my mood.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:20 pm

I guess I am lucky. My boyfriend and friends seem to be able to go forever. Fair enough they tend to cum quicker when fucking our asses because they are tighter. They always seem to pull out when they begin to feel to urge to cum. This then means I can gently lick and suck their cock to let the urge dissipate. I like to do this a few times so I can enjoy the taste of my ass and have my ass fucked for longer!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:36 pm

TelJ2003 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:20 pm
I guess I am lucky. My boyfriend and friends seem to be able to go forever. Fair enough they tend to cum quicker when fucking our asses because they are tighter. They always seem to pull out when they begin to feel to urge to cum. This then means I can gently lick and suck their cock to let the urge dissipate. I like to do this a few times so I can enjoy the taste of my ass and have my ass fucked for longer!

I believe orgasm is a function of the mind to a greater extent than the tightness of her ass. I also pull out when needed to extend our session. This works for both of us because she enjoys me pulling out and repenetratng her. Sometimes she experiences anal orgasm this way. I’ve mentioned this before, and some of the men in this forum agree, but my orgasms are 10x more powerful during anal than with vaginal and oral sex. I also attribute that to my mind and my strong preference for anal. It’s the quality of anal sex that counts… not the duration.

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:44 pm

For me, quality of sex is better than quantity. If I'm taking a vigorous pounding in the arse, I don't want it to go more than a few minutes, ten tops. Who wants to be bruised in the behind and spend the next day hobbling and sitting on soft cushions? And that kind of pounding doesn't help me cum. On the other hand, some nice gentle anal, plenty of clitoral stimulation and, yeah, that is ok for longer and I don't mind it ending with a bit of fast and furious. But don't make the mistake of putting emphasis on long endless bum-fucking. Women don't like that much.

xx Alicia

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:53 am

notnice66 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:44 pm
For me, quality of sex is better than quantity. If I'm taking a vigorous pounding in the arse, I don't want it to go more than a few minutes, ten tops. Who wants to be bruised in the behind and spend the next day hobbling and sitting on soft cushions? And that kind of pounding doesn't help me cum. On the other hand, some nice gentle anal, plenty of clitoral stimulation and, yeah, that is ok for longer and I don't mind it ending with a bit of fast and furious. But don't make the mistake of putting emphasis on long endless bum-fucking. Women don't like that much.

xx Alicia

Completely agree with you. Eroticism involves giving and receiving pleasure. Don’t get me wrong, at some point during anal she opens up completely and I can pound her ass till I cum. I try to control my orgasm until I can give her an anal orgasm or two first. Occasionally, we will combine anal penetration with anal and oral play but normally the play leads to anal penetration that lasts 10 to 15 minutes. We both experience intense anal pleasure in that time. My only concern is to give her at least one anal orgasm before I cum deep in her ass. Great advice Alicia.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:39 am

Mix it up. Before you get anywhere near cuming, do something else. Pull out and eat her ass for a while before going back in. If you are still using her pussy, play with her and or eat her pussy for a while. Let her lick your balls, eat your ass and lick your cock, but in a way that is nice but won't make you cum. Also, give her a back rub as you sit astride her with your cock in her ass, slowly rubbing her back and slowly fucking her ass in time with it. Get used to taking your time and being in control of when you cum. As you get used to giving her back rubs with your cock in her ass, you are getting used to being in there and being in control. In all the above, don't get frustrated if you do cum, enjoy it, you don't want to develop a mental block on it, accept that it is a learning curve. When we first started having anal sex, I used to cum as I tried to enter her, she was so tight and I was so excited, it took a while before I could even penetrate her without cuming.