How do you do it?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
SaltnVinegar

How do you do it?

Post by SaltnVinegar » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:03 am

Hi, newbie here.

My partner doesn't mind anal sex, but she hates the time and prep needed for it. I read on this site that some couples have buttsex constantly and consistently, sometimes multiple times a day. I have to wonder how much is truth and how much is just fantasy. My partner wouldn't mind doing an anal only thing, but it's just impossible to do with the preparation needed behind it.

So I have to ask, to those who do it all the time,

How do you do it?

Any advice to help reduce prep time? Any advice would be great.

TongueInCheek

Re: How do you do it?

Post by TongueInCheek » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:38 am

Diet high in fiber.
Or throw a tablespoon of Metamucil into a smoothie every morning. You'll never have to wipe again, and be pristine inside.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:16 am

My current lover just doesn't have anal sex with me when she isn't prepared, however the girl I was with before and who was anal-only said that she enjoyed the preparation as such because she already looked forward to the act while she was cleaning, lubing and plugging herself. I have the same thing, I like to get myself well and clean and shaved before sex, and that already puts me in the mood and makes me half hard.

It's also about timing, like having sex at times when you know your bowels are already pretty empty. At times it wasn't on, and then we would just do oral sex on eachother. She used to call that "my back entrance is under maintenance" :D

As for the multiple times a day thing, no idea. Multiple times a night, yeah for sure, but at different times during the day? We also had other things to do than fucking :D

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:09 pm

Learning about how the receiver's body works and communicating about that is part of the special intimacy that makes anal so great.

I've had a couple of messy experiences but in each case it was her first time. Otherwise there might be the occasional speck but hey a human body emits stuff you'd rather not know about from every orifice at some time or other.

None of my partners have made any special attempt to clean up apart from a BM an hour or two before if required.

I have a theory that a receiver who is pleasurably anticipating anal sex is more likely to have a clean rectum because it somehow empties upwards. I'm still collecting data on that one ...
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

SaltnVinegar

Post by SaltnVinegar » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:20 am

Thanks for the replies.

I think I might try the metamucil idea, see how that goes for a while.

How do you get your girls excited for buttsex?

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:13 am

Rimming, butt plugs and other toys, fingering—all great ways to get her relaxed and turned on anally.

kokay

Post by kokay » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:18 am

I would second the rimming. I much prefer it to me husband going down on me normally as that can often feel to much, if that makes sense. Rimming, on the other hand is both very relaxing and sensual. Even better my husband loves to do it and never wants to stop! It gets us both in the mood.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:38 pm

SaltnVinegar wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:20 am
How do you get your girls excited for buttsex?

Rimming, spanking, fingering and a lot of dirty talk promising her what I will do with her. Disclaimer: Might not work on every woman.

gurlcrazy

Post by gurlcrazy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:29 pm

+1 on metamucil, but some are sensitive to the sweeteners. "pure for men" is a capsule that gets around that issue, but it's not cheap. I buy the raw ingredients from Amazon, mix up my own, and stored in jars in the freezer.