- Site Admin
- Posts: 886
- Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:25 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: USA
Great respect to you both for your lifestyle and they way your are trying to keep her virginity.
@LuvMyWifesAss If you want to explain the method in more detail (here or privately), thank you in advance.
The reason why is that sperm can live for up to a week in the vagina and takes time to swim... also the 12 hour ovulation window is sometime during these days. The home hormone "ovulation test" will give you that window.
1) most people are ignorant about conception...
2) 98% of women follow this schedule to the day pretty much...
3) Ovulation is triggered by hormones and are pretty reliable but 4 days is more of a certainty.
4) 12 hour window for conception.
5) Sperm lives up to 7 days
6) Ovulation is usually 14 days AFTER the end of the last period.
7) Use home ovulation test to find the exact day and "period" - you can also use an ovulation tracker app on a phone for the exact day and when used with the test is very powerful.
8) Have her hips elevated to let gravity help with the sperm go into her vagina for at least 15 minutes... do not stand up after sex. 3 pillows under her bum is ideal.
How do I know? We got pregnant on our first month using this method... all this knowledge was researched from many many sources and this was a planned pregnancy.
Also another key point we have been told when giving birth... use gravity... don't let her struggle by laying on her back, that's ridiculously cruel and what they do in hospitals, it's idiotic. Have her at least 45 degrees or even near vertical... remember the old saying "catch the baby" because they literally pop out. Finally "delay cord clamping", an absolute must is to leave the cord attached for a minimum of 15 minutes... some say up to a few hours and there's even something call a "lotus birth"...
This is all for when you are ready... or for anyone else.
We are AO and made and exception for pregnancy because we wanted a natural conception.