Pregnancy and anal only

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
ksaleh

Pregnancy and anal only

Post by ksaleh » Thu May 02, 2019 2:25 pm

Hi everyone!

We are an AO married couple for a few years and want to have children... We think it's time to raise the family, but there is one "little difficulty": we've been exclusively anal only since forever. I imagine some of you may have faced this dilemma before, so how to proceed?

I know it seems a simple problem, so let me be more specific: we're AO by preference. Performing vaginal penetration seems obvious as an answer to getting pregnant, but it turns out that vaginal virginity has become our secret source of pleasure like a special and perverted spell, a type of fetish in itself. Destroying this sounds worrisome and disturbing. There is certainly a strong psychological factor to explain this strange affliction but we do not want sacrificing vaginal virginity in any way. Perhaps in other circumstances this doubt seems stupid, but certainly here is right place for to share our anguish without stereotypes...

My wife wants cesarean birth to preserve the untouchable vagina but it saddens that pregnancy demands to tarnish our great fantasy.. Please do not judge us as weird ridiculous. But virgin virginity is really very important to our relationship.

We accept advice, tips and experiences from couples who have experienced the same situation.

LuvMyWifesAss

Re: Pregnancy and anal only

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sat May 04, 2019 11:58 am

Although having cesarean delivery seems rather extreme, to each his own.

My wife and I used artificial insemination. I simply delivered a sample of of my baby batter, they spun it, and injected it into her cervix. It's not that my wife and I were opposed to using her vagina for its intended purpose, it was just that, when it came time to do it, we were so enjoying the moment, we just didn't want to make the move from her ass to her vagina. Since it's a little hard getting pregnant when I was shooting my loads in her ass, we had to use the "turkey baster" method.

Best of luck!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun May 19, 2019 4:52 am

Multiple couples have had success engaging in anal sex and ejaculating inside like normal, then spreading her vagina open and pushing out to allow the semen to run out into her vagina. This can take repeated attempts over several months to get it right, but it can be well worth it if maintaining pure anal only even for pregnancy is the goal.

ksaleh

Post by ksaleh » Sat May 25, 2019 11:54 am

It seems a rather difficult method, but let's try and give our feedback. The goal is not just "maintaining pure anal only for pregnancy," but maintaining vaginal virginity. This crazy idea excites us and increases our relationship. We do not want to give up this secret fantasy, but we also want to have our children. I hope it works!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat May 25, 2019 1:17 pm

I look forward to hearing how it goes. And it's a fun process even if it takes a while, since you still get to keep having anal sex every time.

I completely agree with and approve of your desire and goal to retain vaginal virginity permanently and to achieve pregnancy without having vaginal sex. So I wish you the best!

AnalVotary

Post by AnalVotary » Sun May 26, 2019 2:55 am

ksaleh wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 2:25 pm
My wife wants cesarean birth to preserve the untouchable vagina but it saddens that pregnancy demands to tarnish our great fantasy.. Please do not judge us as weird ridiculous. But virgin virginity is really very important to our relationship.

I'm impressed by the devotion of the two of you to keep her vagina virgin and out of your married life by all means. I can only imagine how it will fuel your secret pleasure knowing that her vagina was not involved to raise your family at all. Not to mention to have an Anal Only child.

And I hope you will help others by sharing your experience.

ksaleh

Post by ksaleh » Thu May 30, 2019 7:00 pm

Thank you very much for your interest, @analsexonly! We've already begun our attempts. However, ejaculating normally inside the ass and to allow the semen to run out into the vagina seems dangerous to health. For now, our strategy is to ejaculate at the entrance of the vagina. Funny that this all sounds like a novelty to us as if we were two teenagers. Hopefully good news will come soon!

@AnalVotary, we also hope our experience will help other couples. It would be great to post here our AO success story with a simple photo of our pregnancy album. :)

AnalVotary

Post by AnalVotary » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:03 am

Hey @ksaleh

How are the two of you doing? Any news on your pregnancy plans? What was your experience so far?

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:59 am

Good question, I’ve been curious... how’s it going?

ksaleh

Post by ksaleh » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:43 am

A month later ... Answering the question ...
Unfortunately we have no news to share. We keep trying only with anal sex but we mature the idea and are willing to relativize the 'vaginal virginity fetish'. Our desire to have children and raise families is certainly surpasses to our secret fantasy.

Thank you for your interest. Too bad the forum is so quiet and not very active. I will try to keep our progress updated and - hopefully - our desired success.