Period and plugs

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Senecasky

Period and plugs

Post by Senecasky » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:26 pm

Hi all,

This is for the ladies. How many of you use plugs while on your period? Mine is pretty heavy and
I use a menstrual cup as well as a pad. The plug I use is a small silicone purple one, with a bit of
a bend. I think it's actually meant for guys to stimulate the prostate, but I love it. I usually end up not
plugging during my period, or really doing much at all with my ass, and by the end of my period
it's like I have to start all over again with warming up my butt muscles. This last go-round I tried to at
least get a dildo up my ass every day for several minutes or so. It's just so messy. I guess I'm just
looking for ideas.

I also have issues afterward, getting my ass back into form quickly with the bigger dildos. I usually get
too eager and end up hurting myself, then having to heal, which means no play, and starting all
over again. Very frustrating!

Thanks!
Seneca

Munchkin86

Re: Period and plugs

Post by Munchkin86 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:06 am

If plugging than isn’t comfortable, something I often do. Usually when cleaning cups, I often shower also, great time to do some anal play. Use your fingers or a toy, it will keep things well used even when your not comfortable with a plug. We also tend to have a lot of anal sex simply because periods give us lesbians a good excuse to do it.