One last Hurdle

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Sorrow

One last Hurdle

Post by Sorrow » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:46 pm

Hey all, been awhile since my last post on here i'm happy to say things are going well my wife and I have been adding anal play and anal sex almost every time we get intimate. She has learned to love fingers or a toy in her ass when i'm eating her pussy and shes been letting me finish in her ass almost all the time. Been a long slow road but things are looking up, one last hurdle to overcome and here i am again asking for advice. I have yet to fully bottom her out(go balls deep in her ass) I get about half way and if i really push maybe 3/4 of the way inside of her and if i push for anymore i can see her face go from pleasure to pain and its almost like the skin around her beautiful hole is tearing. Its strange i'm very average when it comes to cock size about 6 1/2 inches we have a toy that we use that's about the same length and i can bottom her out with that no problem, the only thing i can think of is that although i'm average when it comes to length i'm well above average when it comes to girth also when we had my daughter 8 years ago my wife was torn from vagina to anus and they had to stitch her up. Could i be hitting old scar tissue? Anyway i could use any advice other than the standard "use more lube" i'm well versed in using more than enough lube that's not the issue.

Thanks in advance!! :P

luv2play45

Re: One last Hurdle

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:06 pm

I'm not sure if this will help but my wife doesn't like me all the way in when she is trying to cum.
She says it prevents her from getting off so she wants me to rock slowly 3/4 of the way in and then stop all movement for a few seconds while she orgasms.

I'm not overly large, either in length or diameter.

Once she has had a couple cums then she likes me in as deep as I can go.

So you might try getting her off until she has had enough and then see if you can go deep.

Women are such wonderful, complex creatures.

throwawaymedfree

Re: One last Hurdle

Post by throwawaymedfree » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:21 pm

It could be scar tissue. I would ask the doctor and get it checked to make sure anal wont irritate her further before trying to train her ass to take the whole length.
DMs welcome