How should I tell my girlfriend I want to be anal only ?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
ItsDrewBro

How should I tell my girlfriend I want to be anal only ?

Post by ItsDrewBro » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:30 am

My girlfriend and I have been together for 5 years we only recently started having anal sex this passed year. We might have anal sex maybe 3 times a week. I really get no pleasure in fucking her vaginally most of the time I don’t even cum from fucking her pussy. I don’t think she enjoys anal as much as I do. I want anal more, on a daily basis or at least every other day. how do I convince her to become anal only ?

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: How should I tell my girlfriend I want to be anal only ?

Post by analsexonly » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:00 am

Well, start with her not enjoying anal as much. Talk with her about it. Ask her what she thinks about it and how she likes it and if there's anything you can do to make it better for her. Work together to improve her enjoyment of anal and she'll want to do it more often.

She's not going to want to go anal only if she doesn't enjoy anal.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:11 am

I agree with analsexonly. She needs to be able to enjoy anal sex every time before she's going to be willing to make a long term commitment to anal only. Has she said why she doesn't enjoy anal sex as much as you do? In my wife's case, for a while, she was afraid it would have long term consequences. Later, she felt like she was "supposed to have vaginal sex." When we made the commitment to go anal only, it was a freeing experience for her.

You could suggest a month of anal only for your birthday, or other special occasion. If she doesn't feel like she'll never have vaginal sex again, she may be more likely to agree to this. By the end of the month, I think you both might be surprised how little desire she will have for vaginal sex. If she does say she wants to have vaginal sex, agree to it. She will most likely be disappointed and want to go back to anal.

Just a few questions to get a better understanding:

Does she ever orgasm from anal sex?

If she does orgasm from anal sex, is it accompanied by vaginal and/or clitoral stimulation?

Do you cum in her ass, use a condom, or pull out to cum?

If you cum in her ass, does she go to the bathroom after, or leave your semen in her ass?

roshnikhanna

Post by roshnikhanna » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:30 am

First you have to know that she is like anal or not.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:42 am

My wife asked me if I preferred anal out out on a walk one day and it felt good saying yes I did. We then decided to switch things around, make anal the norm and vaginal an optional extra. So not strictly AO. But that may be a way to go and then you may both just find that you just tend not to have virginal sex. But if you want the thrill of knowing you are an AO couple then that may not be the way forward, but it's just an idea. Being AO or like us mostly anal it's great to know where your dick is going and that there is no thought as to which hole because its going straight in the A hole.

elitepassion98

Post by elitepassion98 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:36 pm

Tell her directly and convince her for anal sex.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:17 am

Shouldn’t that be a multi step plan ?

- First see to it she really starts to enjoy anal. And yes, that’s your job by making the experience something to look forward to.

- Make her feel your joy while you assfuck her. Be genuine about this. Tell her cumming up her ass is the best feeling for you.

- Don’t pressure her in any way. You may get the opposite reaction.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

DirtyWife

Post by DirtyWife » Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:58 am

Tease her ass... Rub her cheeks and worship her ass...make her feel how sexy her ass is.
Dont pressure her too much and give her lots of pleasure but over time include more butt stimulation so that she ends up always cumming with your finger in her ass. Eventually she will be trained to have stronger orgasms with anal and weak ones with out.
When having anal make sure you try different angles to see if there is a sweet spot or if you can hit her g spot cause that alone might get her addicted.

You just might have to do double the work for a bit lol maybe try telling her that her pussy is so perfect and beautiful that you dont want to wreck it and stretch it and want it to stay clean for eating so no cum in it just in her ass.
Or
Maybe try getting one of those toys that goes up her pussy and covers her pussy and clit so her g spot is going off and since her pussy is so busy you could use her perfect ass to cum in....

I dont think you should push for AO until she is having better orgasms from anal
Cum addicted ButtSlut :!: :P

atmisnormal

Post by atmisnormal » Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:19 am

what @dirtywife says.

give her an experiential reason to feel the vag is just an accessory, at best, to an intense anal orgasm.

godly

Post by godly » Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:31 pm

never shame her, ever ever ever