Can't have vaginal but curious of anal

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Lisbon_Couple

Re: Can't have vaginal but curious of anal

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:33 pm

My wife also suffers from Vaginismus, so I understand you. When she thinks that something is going to enter her vagina, her vagina closes, she can't put anything inside her,

We tried vaginal sex, but my penis never really penetrate her, she had to hold it with her hand, and she had pain, never had a vaginal orgasm or pleasure.

So since very young she started to explore her anus, She found out that she could cum just by "playing with the poop" out and in.
She suffers from constipation which make her poop very hard and dry, so that's how she masturbates.

She has never masturbate with her clit or vagina and has a really bad relationship with her vulva, she calls it "That hairy thing". She uses a big full bush to conceal her vulva. The only time she touches that part is for cleaning purposes. I never touch it. We just ignore it.

So my wife since a very young age started to have only orgasms during anal stimulation. And until today it remains the same.

Give it a try, go slowly, but I can assure you that you can have a fulfilled and very happy sexual life in a AOL.
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.