Female anal orgasm..what does it feel like ?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
ponytail

Female anal orgasm..what does it feel like ?

Post by ponytail » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:59 am

I just wanted to run this past the ladies on the board to see if I'm going in the right direction.When masturbate anally,after a while I get a sensation in my pussy that feels like I need to urinate...I wondered if I'm hitting the right spot so that I will come eventually,with further practice?

julietagc

Re: Female anal orgasm..what does it feel like ?

Post by julietagc » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:08 pm

I haven't had my anal orgasm yet, I'm new to that, but I feel that feeling of urination in vaginal orgasms so I guess you should be on the right way
"Pussy ignored, ass gaped" ;)

SailorGirl

Post by SailorGirl » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:12 am

I do orgasm anally (not all the time, and even when I do, it takes forever). I'm also into chastity and edging so sometimes I just experience the frustration of getting close but being denied by my master.

When I DO orgasm anally, it feels similar to when I would vaginally, but different at the same time. Because our sex sessions are driven by so many other factors, it's not always just pump-till-you-cum. My master will either use a dildo or fuck me with a stap-on, almost always doggy-style. Missionary is fun to start with, but I have to end up being fucked from behind to orgasm. I masturbate anally often, but I almost never cum that way. I'm wearing a chastity belt, so fingering my anus inside the whole of my belt is it's own wonderful sensation.

Jess for anal

Post by Jess for anal » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:00 pm

I have never experienced an anal orgasm , is there a certain position that I should try to get one? How does it feel like? I can only orgasm with clitorial stimulation, never vaginally. I am so bored with vaginal sex, so yesterday, anal is my new love. Having a hard time convincing my husband on AO, but I cannot wait to get an anal orgasm

Pluggedkitty

Post by Pluggedkitty » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:18 pm

For me, anal orgasms are a whole different animal... Unlike clitoral orgasms where it can be uncomfortable to keep playing after finishing, anal orgasms seem to last forever and get better the longer we're having sex. My whole pelvic area gets very warm and tingly and my thoughts focus almost entirely on the stretch and friction of the penetration. (I swear my brain almost stops working, to the point where I can barely think of anything except how good it feels.)

I seem to get the most intense orgasms when I'm on top and I'm controlling the speed and angle of entry. Sometimes rolling my hips around instead of just an up and down motion puts me over the edge.

I've never come from *just* anal masturbation, always with my partner, so I'm sure there's something psychological going on as well. But adding anal play to masturbation has helped me learn what feels best.

Good luck!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:27 am

Jess for anal wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:00 pm
I have never experienced an anal orgasm , is there a certain position that I should try to get one? How does it feel like? I can only orgasm with clitorial stimulation, never vaginally. I am so bored with vaginal sex, so yesterday, anal is my new love. Having a hard time convincing my husband on AO, but I cannot wait to get an anal orgasm

It can vary for different women, but doggy can be a good position for anal orgasms for a lot of women, as can any position where she's on top. If you're very dependent on clit stimulation, you might try going without it for a while, because clit orgasms can come quickly and anal orgasms can take longer to build, so if you cum from clit stimulation, it prevents you from orgasming anally quite often. If you can get in the mindset for a little bit that if you don't orgasm during a session, that's okay, and you'll try again the next time, you could slowly start to go longer without using your clit and let yourself get more and more horny, which can also help you to orgasm from anal.

Alternatively, you can try to gradually reduce your clit stimulation over time to be less dependent on it and shift sensitivity more to your ass.