Female anal orgasm..what does it feel like ?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
ponytail

Female anal orgasm..what does it feel like ?

Post by ponytail » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:59 am

I just wanted to run this past the ladies on the board to see if I'm going in the right direction.When masturbate anally,after a while I get a sensation in my pussy that feels like I need to urinate...I wondered if I'm hitting the right spot so that I will come eventually,with further practice?

julietagc

Re: Female anal orgasm..what does it feel like ?

Post by julietagc » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:08 pm

I haven't had my anal orgasm yet, I'm new to that, but I feel that feeling of urination in vaginal orgasms so I guess you should be on the right way
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

SailorGirl

Post by SailorGirl » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:12 am

I do orgasm anally (not all the time, and even when I do, it takes forever). I'm also into chastity and edging so sometimes I just experience the frustration of getting close but being denied by my master.

When I DO orgasm anally, it feels similar to when I would vaginally, but different at the same time. Because our sex sessions are driven by so many other factors, it's not always just pump-till-you-cum. My master will either use a dildo or fuck me with a stap-on, almost always doggy-style. Missionary is fun to start with, but I have to end up being fucked from behind to orgasm. I masturbate anally often, but I almost never cum that way. I'm wearing a chastity belt, so fingering my anus inside the whole of my belt is it's own wonderful sensation.

Jess for anal

Post by Jess for anal » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:00 pm

I have never experienced an anal orgasm , is there a certain position that I should try to get one? How does it feel like? I can only orgasm with clitorial stimulation, never vaginally. I am so bored with vaginal sex, so yesterday, anal is my new love. Having a hard time convincing my husband on AO, but I cannot wait to get an anal orgasm

Pluggedkitty

Post by Pluggedkitty » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:18 pm

For me, anal orgasms are a whole different animal... Unlike clitoral orgasms where it can be uncomfortable to keep playing after finishing, anal orgasms seem to last forever and get better the longer we're having sex. My whole pelvic area gets very warm and tingly and my thoughts focus almost entirely on the stretch and friction of the penetration. (I swear my brain almost stops working, to the point where I can barely think of anything except how good it feels.)

I seem to get the most intense orgasms when I'm on top and I'm controlling the speed and angle of entry. Sometimes rolling my hips around instead of just an up and down motion puts me over the edge.

I've never come from *just* anal masturbation, always with my partner, so I'm sure there's something psychological going on as well. But adding anal play to masturbation has helped me learn what feels best.

Good luck!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:27 am

Jess for anal wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:00 pm
I have never experienced an anal orgasm , is there a certain position that I should try to get one? How does it feel like? I can only orgasm with clitorial stimulation, never vaginally. I am so bored with vaginal sex, so yesterday, anal is my new love. Having a hard time convincing my husband on AO, but I cannot wait to get an anal orgasm

It can vary for different women, but doggy can be a good position for anal orgasms for a lot of women, as can any position where she's on top. If you're very dependent on clit stimulation, you might try going without it for a while, because clit orgasms can come quickly and anal orgasms can take longer to build, so if you cum from clit stimulation, it prevents you from orgasming anally quite often. If you can get in the mindset for a little bit that if you don't orgasm during a session, that's okay, and you'll try again the next time, you could slowly start to go longer without using your clit and let yourself get more and more horny, which can also help you to orgasm from anal.

Alternatively, you can try to gradually reduce your clit stimulation over time to be less dependent on it and shift sensitivity more to your ass.

MamaGlizzy

Post by MamaGlizzy » Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:19 am

When I have a clit orgasm my pussy has rhythmic contractions. Sometimes they are so fierce I worry I’ll snap my man’s dick off 😂

So….do anal orgasms cause rhythmic contractions of the anus? Because that would be awesome! 🤤
FUCK ME IN MY ASS and give mama a cream pie!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:30 am

She definitely contracts during anal orgasm, but I wouldn’t call them “rhythmic”. It’s more noticeable when we have anal in doggy style because it’s more difficult for her to move and contact in missionary. She stimulates her clit with a wand during anal sex as it helps her achieve anal orgasm more quickly. I know when she’s going to have an anal orgasm because she tosses the vibrator aside so she can enjoy the anal orgasm on its own. She’s described her anal orgasms as a full body experience. She also says her spine tingles. She says it’s much different, and better, than clitoral orgasms. There’s also no “crash” like there is with a clitoral orgasm where she can’t be touched after the orgasm. After she has an anal orgasm I can continue to pound away and it feels good to her. If we’re both lucky, she’ll have a second anal orgasm. Bottom line is her anal orgasms are different, and better, than clitoral orgasms.

MamaGlizzy

Post by MamaGlizzy » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:49 am

Sounds wonderful!
FUCK ME IN MY ASS and give mama a cream pie!

Juliet

Post by Juliet » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:46 pm

Different from normal climax from vaginal ofc. While penetration I get puff feeling like my whole body is having a goose bump. Anal is about art of relaxation. Once you relax your body and ass, your vagina is also relaxed. This gives me an extra sensation of vagina too ( slightly but joyful ). I can't climax via anal. But can have a really strong anal orgasm.

So what's the difference between climax ( Cummin ) & anal orgasm. In my experience I describe this as two different things. I don't know is it the correct way of explanation or not. Climax or cummin is a sensation of release. Ejaculation. In orgasm you get the same feeling but you don't release. It's bit similar to edging feeling if anyone knows what that means. You come to the top you feel like you are exploding except you don't. This is my experience of the difference of climax and anal orgasm. After we cum, body need a brake. A rest. But after orgasm, your body doesn't require that rest since you didn't ejaculate. You can keep going. That's why via anal women can have multiple orgasms. So why it's knows as a stronger orgasm. Because once you reach the anal orgasm that sensation keep going for a bit more longer than you normally ejaculate. Let's say we averagely take ten seconds to cum. Same women would take twenty five seconds to feel the anal orgasm. And she can go again. It's an up and down sensation. Here it comes. Here it stays. And here it goes down. And here it comes again.

Squirting via anal. I think this is also describe as anal orgasm for those who can reach it. For what ever the reason I've tried many techniques to squirt via vaginal stimulation but it's hard. It happens but very rare. How ever via anal stimulation I can wet the sheets any time. Similar to vaginal squirt, you get that sensational feeling of urination. You have to release it. And why anal squirting is more stronger? Because penetration does not disturb the release. Penetration keep going while the squirting happens. Once you learn how to work your vaginal and anus muscles while happens this, also while having anal orgasm, you'll be able to have oragams or squirt but no need to stop the penetration. It might take time tho. Because your whole body goes "wooooo" on that situation so it's hard to control it.

I've heard by facts for men they can also have a strong anal orgasm via prostate. I've also heard that it's stronger than normal climax. Anyways for the ladies, I would say this. If you haven't had an anal orgam at least one time in your life. You will never had one of the highest orgasms your body can produce. Highest is squirt. And other one is anal orgasm. Third is normal vaginal or clit climax. A women can have orgasms in multiple ways via anything they enjoy doing sexually. Doesn't have to be exactly penetration or masturbation. There are few stuff a women can reach orgasm that people would call as bollocks. So I won't mention any. I'm not forcing you but learn the art of your body. Asshole is a female sex organ. So use it. Common argument is it's just for exist. Well then nose is for breathing don't use it for smelling. Mouth is for eating don't talk. We have limbs and organs that are multifunctional. Learn the possibilites. Your anus is for sex too.