Female anal orgasm..what does it feel like ?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
EmilyFox21

Re: Female anal orgasm..what does it feel like ?

Post by EmilyFox21 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:56 am

For me I remember when I first got into it it was kinda strange. I got the uncomfortable sensations we all know, for like the first 10 minutes but after a while I got to the point I sort of craved it like how people craved spicy food. Anyways usually after 10 minutes that awkward feeling gets replaced by intense orgasmic sensations. Think vaginal but about 3x to 7x times more intense. Its also like regular vaginal but also through the anus. Now I love every bit of it. Totally worth it once your past the uncomfortable beginning. Especially no condom raw hot cock, and feeling the cum gushing deep down in. I love when the guy plunges down with all his might and shoots with all he can. It's kinda cool sometimes to just be able to pull your pants back up or skirt back down and keep all the cum in no problem lol.

Also I've done the anal pissing thing too.
Been into anal since I was 16. I strongly prefer it over vaginal. I'm passionate about oral. Slow soft and gentle is best. Extremely intimate. Also I love to swallow.

No panties, skirts, tail plugs

Warm skin of the dick. Cum gushing deep inside

🦊👅😇

MamaGlizzy

Post by MamaGlizzy » Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:59 am

EmilyFox21 wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:56 am
For me I remember when I first got into it it was kinda strange. I got the uncomfortable sensations we all know, for like the first 10 minutes but after a while I got to the point I sort of craved it like how people craved spicy food. Anyways usually after 10 minutes that awkward feeling gets replaced by intense orgasmic sensations. Think vaginal but about 3x to 7x times more intense. Its also like regular vaginal but also through the anus. Now I love every bit of it. Totally worth it once your past the uncomfortable beginning. Especially no condom raw hot cock, and feeling the cum gushing deep down in. I love when the guy plunges down with all his might and shoots with all he can. It's kinda cool sometimes to just be able to pull your pants back up or skirt back down and keep all the cum in no problem lol.

Yes! I love getting it first thing in the morning and going to work filled with cum!
FUCK ME IN MY ASS and give mama a cream pie!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:00 am

EmilyFox21 wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:56 am

Similar to my wife’s experience, except she had very few orgasms during vaginal penetration. I would give her clitoral orgasms with fingers or a vibrator. I also do exactly what you describe… thrust as deep as possible in her ass when I cum. Yesterday was one of the handful of sessions we both climaxed at the same time. Her hips move and contract when she has an anal orgasm. The reason we’re anal only is because of the orgasms… hers AND mine.