Sleeping inside of her

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
JonTraser

Re: Sleeping inside of her

Post by JonTraser » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:24 pm

I had a fuck-buddy for about 9 - 10 months and after a conversation at the start of getting together we went anal-only.

At the time we both worked together doing shift work. We’d head back to one of our respective homes after a late shift, both shattered. The following day we’d have a sex session but that evening, coming home from work, we’d just climb in to bed together in the small hours of the morning, I’d slip my dick up her asshole and we’d just spoon and try to sleep.

One of three things would happen:

1. We’d wake up in the morning, having become separated during our sleep.

2. I’d lay, mildly awake, inside of her for a while, but the feeling of being up her asshole would become too much and I’d eventually end up fucking her and coming up inside her.

3. We’d both fall asleep and I’d go limp but stay inside her ass. I’d wake up at some point in the night, realise I was still inside her, instantly get hard again and fuck her ass until I came.

Regardless of how it ended, being inside her asshole while we were trying to go to sleep was hands down the nicest, most relaxing way to drift off. I fully recommend it.

raisahaque

Post by raisahaque » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:46 pm

As a girl with big wide ass, I have been introduced to anal at the quite early of my life. Most of my boyfriends love to penetrate my ass much more than my vagina. I also got used to this eventually. But there was this guy (not my bf, don't judge ;-) ) who totally loved to demolish my ass. He used to put fruits, chocolate, banana etc inside my ass . One night , he told me he wants to sleep with his dick inside my ass. But as soon as he entered my ass, he couldn't control himself and started penetrating my ass. After he came the first time, I thought now he may be able to do that. But NO.. He couldn't keep his dick inside my ass while it is erected, he had to penetrate it. So, from my experience, I can say that, if a dick is inside your ass.. none of you can sleep in peace :P :P
An anal slut never keeps her ass empty :mrgreen:

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:08 am

Ummm, thinking of this from the woman's perspective - have you even considered that? Once sexual activity is over, the natural secretions and lube dry up and it becomes quite dry. Pull it out then and- ouchies! My advice to you is: be considerate!