At the time we both worked together doing shift work. We’d head back to one of our respective homes after a late shift, both shattered. The following day we’d have a sex session but that evening, coming home from work, we’d just climb in to bed together in the small hours of the morning, I’d slip my dick up her asshole and we’d just spoon and try to sleep.
One of three things would happen:
1. We’d wake up in the morning, having become separated during our sleep.
2. I’d lay, mildly awake, inside of her for a while, but the feeling of being up her asshole would become too much and I’d eventually end up fucking her and coming up inside her.
3. We’d both fall asleep and I’d go limp but stay inside her ass. I’d wake up at some point in the night, realise I was still inside her, instantly get hard again and fuck her ass until I came.
Regardless of how it ended, being inside her asshole while we were trying to go to sleep was hands down the nicest, most relaxing way to drift off. I fully recommend it.
- When I went soft, the lube and the secretions naturally made me slide out and the game was over. We missed a sphincter and we didn't know.
- To avoid slipping out, once a while I started to thrust just the bare minimum to make it hard again. But when she woke up with my movements, often she was irritated and put me out, or sometimes she just changed sides, facing me. End of game.
Our story changed in December 2017, that night from 23 to 24. We started sleeping with it inside the vagina as usual, but in the middle of the night I woke up and I was out. As I felt it getting hard, I just applied a bit of lube and resumed my previous position. As expected, my penis penetrated her VERY VERY slowly to not wake her up, and I didn't any movement, I just stayed quiet with just the tip inside. When the sun rose, a few thrusts were enough to make me come. Later that day, she said: "You have already got your Christmas gift, huh? You fucked me in the ass this night." I swore to her and I swear to all of you, it wasn't intentional and I didn't even feel the difference. "But why didn't you warn me? Did I hurt you? Why didn't you take it off?" She answered: "I woke up and at first I felt weird, but as you stayed still, it didn't hurt at all. Then I just kept quiet, experiencing the sensation."
It took me a few weeks before I got the green light to try again. Then, consciously, I prepared her ass carefully with all my love before our first official anal sex session, and we both enjoyed very much (and YES, there is a HUGE difference between the holes). After a few months of practice, we tried for the first time to sleep with him inside... but 'behind'. It is always in spoon position. I apply a silicon-based lube on me and inside her ass, and guide the penis to the entrance. A very little pressure to keep from sliding sideways, and the tip is inside. This is the time to turn off the lights and make me confortable on my side, waiting for minuts while her ass pulls me inside very, very, very, very, very slowly. One last adjustement in my position and then I am prepared to stay buried, balls deep all night long. It is very romantic to sleep so close like this, but there are some rules in our contract:
- I can't move, otherwise she wakes up and puts me out.
- I can't come, otherwise she urges to go to the bathroom. Yes, it's a kind of orgasm denial, but my reward is in the morning, when my swollen cock can fuck her ass as much as I can.
- If we need to pee, ok: disconnect, go to the bathroom, reapply lube and restart.
- If we need to turn the side, she goes to my side of bed and I go to her side. Reapply lube and restart.
No problem to go limp, as her sphincter locks me in (actually, it works as a cock ring, blocking me from losing all of my erection). The best part of the game is when I wake up in the middle of the night feeling him getting hard, very slowly, filling her empty space little by little. And I have this happiness many times a night. In the morning she feels great, and magically she spends all the day in a good mood, aroused for no apparent reason, waiting for the next time we can "sleep with him behind".