Help needed!

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
And108

Help needed!

Post by And108 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:53 pm

Hi there I'm new to the forum, and have a problem. My wife of many years isn't into having my cock in her ass. I have tried and failed maybe 3 times, tbh I fucked it up the first time and since then its been pretty much a no go zone, she says its too painful, eventhough ive explained i know a lot more now and am confident i can be gentle now( its been about 10 years since i first tried) Here's the biggest bummer lol, She loves the finger in her ass and she is capable of anal orgasm like you wouldn't believe from it. The crux is her body loves it but the mind has hangups around shame etc. Shes worried i wont love her vagina anymore and about anal stretching and that she wont be able to come from her vagina. After she anal comes she feels shameful about enjoying anal. I dont need anal only at this stage, i love and respect her vagina, and her as a woman, and so I respect her wishes, but it is tough to feel her ass squeezing my finger knowing that it could be pulsing around my cock, and its tough not to put it in when i feel her body wanting it, I'm confused! Input from other women on the forum would be appreciated ( esp who have been in the same boat) Thanks

FarmerDan

Re: Help needed!

Post by FarmerDan » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:58 pm

Welcome to the club!
Over a period of weeks you need to add a second finger, and then a third. Once she's orgasming with 3 she'll be ready for the real thing!
You might also be able to ease her reservations by whispering in her ear while bringing her off this way about what a wicked, dirty girl she is .. you'll know the right words to use ..
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:07 pm

Well being honest, you ruined it at the beginning, I think that the majority of the girl who rejects the anal is because some man like you did things wrong at the beginning or because some friend told her about his bad experience.

Speaking to you from my personal experience, the anal at first does not feel good, even without pain you want to go to the bathroom but it is only a reflection, you still feel it is clean and you do not feel that anal pleasure.

A finger or two does not cause that sensation but the penetration and its movement if, after a while or a few sections of anal that reflex disappears and you can feel the pure pleasure.

You do not have to be heavy with wanting anal or feel that you do not want her pussy, be subtle, seductive, make her oral oral and put fingers in her ass, more and more fingers, tell her that you want to add more game to sex, Try DP with a dildo or vibrator in her ass while you fuck her pussy, you will gradually shorten and enjoy both pleasures and maybe she asks you to do anal.

If you get to do anal, lubricate a lot, play with your fingers and mouth, let her excite and relax, do not make it hurt, as advice let her have the rhythm the first time, that she will ride you she will know what she feels she will know the right moment When it hurts and when it does not, when to move forward and when to go back or look for another angle, once you are inside it increases the speed progressively, stop and lubricating more if you have problems.

Last tip if she is not clean they will have a very unpleasant experience and will never want to have anal sex with you again, so both when they are going to use toys and if you penetrate her out there, make sure she has gone to the bathroom regularly and a few hours before sex and he hasn't eaten anything a few hours before. This problems with fingers you don't have but full deep with penis or toy yes.

I hope my advice will help you and enjoy anal sex. If you have any questions you ask me or you have the guide section here too, good luck to both.
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

And108

Post by And108 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:39 am

Thanks for the reply and I will take your advice.