Anal training

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Analwife15

Anal training

Post by Analwife15 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:52 pm

Hi there,

My husband really wants to have anal sex and thankfully it’s my favorite fantasy. His cock is pretty big so we need a little more than a quick fingering for my ass to stretch enough for him. I recently bought a butt plug that I wear when he’s at work and I want to introduce it into our routine sex. We’ve talked about it a little bit but it’s hard in the heat of the moment to stop and chat.

Do I just hand it to him? Should I skip it in before he comes home as a surprise?

What would be sexy but also not scare him?

HaakonM39

Re: Anal training

Post by HaakonM39 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:45 am

Show it to him and let him remove it😍
If you are not pooping right now, then...How come my dick is not in your ass?

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:51 am

Welcome, @Analwife15!

I'd second the idea of starting a session with him with your ass already plugged and let him play with it and remove it, or keep it in during other sexual activities.

If he wants to do anal with you, seeing you with a plug in isn't going to scare him, it's going to excite him.

Samy

Post by Samy » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:58 am

Yeah, I second the advice, surprise him with it! When you feel he's going to want to use you when he comes home, wear your butt plug with some nice panties, and let him discover it!

Analwife15

Post by Analwife15 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:29 pm

I grabbed some new lube, put in my rose plug and waited in some black panties. And he got held late at work 🙈 but I enjoyed my orgasm and my courage so I can’t wait to try again. Thanks for the advice, friends!

Analwife15

Post by Analwife15 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:23 pm

My ass is plugged again and I’m waiting for him to come home to enjoy his surprise. Here’s to hoping I don’t cum before then 💎

Susy212

Post by Susy212 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:49 am

Hi everyone

my bf asked me to get a butt plug cause it turns him on harder...
I don't really know how to choose it :D
any advice? I've read this review of butt plugs, but it got me more questions than answers...

the main question is: steel or glass?

thanks a lot

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:54 am

I think the shape is more important than the material. Some cheap plugs of both materials have a sharp edge on the base which is uncomfortable.

The ultimate plugs are the NJoy steel but they're expensive. If you don't want to spend that much I'd suggest a similar shape in glass or acrylic.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

Spyter

Post by Spyter » Thu May 27, 2021 4:04 am

The shape of the plug is most important, the taper that is. Also although I like my large doc johnson plug, it was a challenging jump from the medium. Dont plan to go past the large plug because it feels good and keeps me ready to handle the big strapon my wife picked out. On the up side its fun to use the same dildo on her when she ask to be fucked in the ass a few times a week just to tell her "That's right, your turn. And such a butt slut you ask for it too." good times.