Favorite butt plugs

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Analwife15

Favorite butt plugs

Post by Analwife15 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:40 pm

I’m looking for some new plugs. What’s your favorite plug to wear during sex that’s comfortable? And what’s best for stretching/training?

JmnB33

Re: Favorite butt plugs

Post by JmnB33 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:43 am

My favorite plug that I own so far is my Blunt Plug from Squarepegtoys.com (though you can get them from other retailers if you want)

It's neck to bulb ratio is great for stretching and keeping you ready.
They are super super squishy though, so that makes them feel a little smaller than they are, but that is what makes it great for wearing all day.

throwawaymedfree

Post by throwawaymedfree » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:59 am

I like the ones that are angled to rub against your g spot. Angled ones for gay men to stimulate their prostate works too!
DMs welcome

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:29 pm

JmnB33 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:43 am
My favorite plug that I own so far is my Blunt Plug from Squarepegtoys.com (though you can get them from other retailers if you want)

It's neck to bulb ratio is great for stretching and keeping you ready.
They are super super squishy though, so that makes them feel a little smaller than they are, but that is what makes it great for wearing all day.

I second this one! I like the egg plugs but they have so many great options. Everything in the super soft silicone is awesome. The only drawback I could mention is that so many of them are really big. If that's your thing, great but I prefer something I can wear all the time and their selection of smaller plugs is limited. Still highly recommend you check them out.