anytime anal?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Kev.smith82

anytime anal?

Post by Kev.smith82 » Fri May 01, 2020 9:07 pm

Hello,
I haven't been very active in this forum, but have recently been obsessed with the idea of "anytime anal." I'm hoping to take my partners' assess at any time, regardless if they are "ready" for me. Basically, I want to have no-warning anal - damn the consequences. Has anyone successfully navigated such a raw and potentially difficult anal relationship?

Kev
Kreme curious

julietagc

Re: anytime anal?

Post by julietagc » Sat May 02, 2020 7:10 am

It is exciting indeed, but to do that she must lead a lifestyle in such a way that she is always ready for anal, feeding, go to the bathroom frequently. if not, they can get a nasty surprise.
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

PetGirl

Post by PetGirl » Sat May 02, 2020 8:03 am

I never say no when my partner wants anal but he also knows not to try first thing in the morning. Familiarize yourself with your partners' bowel patterns so you can decide when it's wise to initiate sex. I love keeping my ass ready every day. It means I wear a butt plug every day so it won't hurt when we have sex. A few times I've had to quickly excuse myself to the bathroom to do a quick rinse with the douche bulb. If you can maintain a bit of flexibility and understanding I think anytime anal is totally doable.

PeachShaped

Post by PeachShaped » Thu May 21, 2020 9:39 am

You have to be able to provide her a lifestyle to where she can have the time and money for constant training and cleaning. That's my experience anyway.

DaddyD_420

Post by DaddyD_420 » Thu May 21, 2020 10:21 am

You have to be able to provide her a lifestyle to where she can have the time and money for constant training and cleaning. That's my experience anyway.

Exactly my experience as well!