Menopause and anal

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
g65389pon

Menopause and anal

Post by g65389pon » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:12 pm

My wife started menopause around 45 yo and now 52 yo. We are working her back into anal since I now have a inflatable penile implant and can get great erect ions anytime. She says, that she doesn’t have the hormones to orgasm from anal anymore. We never had a lot of anal, couple times a year, but she always had big orgasms from it.
My question is are there women that still orgasm and enjoy anal during and after menopause?
Thanks

LuvMyWifesAss

Re: Menopause and anal

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:22 pm

I feel bad no one responded to your inquiry. My wife is perimenopausal, which comes with all the negatives of having a period and all of the negatives of menopause. She had a couple of months where she felt off and her libido dipped. On top of that, her mom was battling cancer at the time. Not that she didn't continue to have sex, she just wasn't that into it. This was a drastic change, as my wife usually got off four or five times a week. When she visited our doctor for her annual physical, she talked to her about it. Her doctor sent her to an endocrinologist. The endocrinologist asked her some questions, took blood and urine samples. About a week later my wife returned. The doctor said she was perimenopausal and outlined a treatment plan. Within two weeks my wife was back to normal. Now she visits the endocrinologist quarterly (well, there's only been two quarters so far) to see if things need to be adjusted.

The point is; yes, women can very much enjoy anal sex, whether pre, peri, or post menopause. I would highly recommend talking to your wife about seeing her doctor for a referral to an endocrinologist. I've talked with several post menopausal couples who found they actually enjoyed anal sex more post menopause, or even transitioned to anal only, due to the dryness issues and loss of feeling many women experience post menopause.

With any luck, you'll make her happy putting some milage on that inflatable penis.

MrsCanassman

Post by MrsCanassman » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:48 am

Hello. Mr just forwarded this question to me.

I’m 49 and premenopausal. Earlier this year I was experiencing the very same thing - not being able to orgasm during anal - and my libido was on a roller coaster. I love my Mr (we’ve been together for 30+ years) and we have been AO for 5+ years. This was frustrating for us as well.

Our solution... lots of conversations about loving each other and still having anal even though I didn’t really feel like it. During sex, my excitement would kick in and even though I wouldn’t orgasm from PiA, our work around was using the magic wand on my clit and Mr using a finger in my ass - a retraining. I also found these books - What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About PreMenopause (1999) and WYDMNTYA Menopause (1996). A little older publications but these are full of many women’s experiences of this stage in life and the holistic approaches that helped them through it. My own take away was to start taking Vit B12 and Magnesium. It has helped stabilize my libido (my overall mood really) and has contributed to my anal pleasure. It has taken the majority of this Covid pandemic for me to get to enjoy PiA orgasms again.

I hope this helps and that you both get back to enjoying each other.

KinkyKeith

Post by KinkyKeith » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:58 am

My wife is 62, we are more into anal than ever. Age is just an excuse
Tis better to give and recieve

susieo

Post by susieo » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:31 pm

Well I am pushiing 70 this year and I don't find that menopause has affected my libido at all. However, everyone is different and it has to do with chemicals and desire as well. Making anal only a goal has only increased my desire and it is a privilege to be allowed to express my sexuality in this way.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:53 pm

My wife and I are in our mid 60’s. Sexually actively the entire 40+ years we’ve been together. Much anal play but no penetration because she couldn’t take me past her first sphincter. Three years ago, she started custom hormone therapy, and I started testosterone replacement injections.

My wife wanted relief from menopausal symptoms (insomnia being the worst) and I wanted more energy so I could continue working out and doing other activities. We’ e always been sexually active, but this took us to another level as if we were in our 20’s. For some reason, she responded differently to the ass play. She liked the challenge of increasingly larger glass plugs, and the second time I penetrated her ass, she had a huge orgasm.

We have been mostly AO for the last several years. She also squirts, which is something new in our 60’s. I’m happy old fucks can fuck each other’s brains out. If this is what getting older is like, gimme more please. It’s all about the orgasm. Our experience with hormone therapy led to our most incredible sex, and anal orgasms. Glad to see other like minded people in our demographic.